(Closed) Cards & Pockets Reviews?

posted 6 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I have had a wonderful experience with them.  I ordered two sets of samples from them.  A pocketfold in silver, about 4 or 6 sample swatches, two envelopes in a red sparkly color, and the design your own paper in damask on 3 different colors of paper.  We had originally considered ordering invitations through vistaprint, and while their selection is good and their prices are amazing, we weren’t super impressed with the paper quality.  I feel that the paper from cards and pockets is really sturdy, and very good quality, and especially excellent for what you’re paying.  I placed my official order with them just yesterday.  Their customer service is also incredibly friendly – I’ve talked to them on the phone twice.  Let me know if you have any questions about them!

Post # 5
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We got our pocketfolds from them.  They are great!  We couldn’t be happier with them.

Post # 6
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I got my poketfolds from there and am very happy with them

Post # 7
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I designed my own invites and had them print and ship internationally. I loved the price, they communicated very well, and the invites look great!

Post # 8
1340 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

When we were going to DIY, we were going to use Cards and Pockets. We ordered the samples on a Tuesday and since we were heading to see my family on Thursday, they let us come pick up the order at their warehouse since we lived in the Boston area. IT.WAS.MASSIVE. There are people everywhere gluing, cutting, mounting, packaging. I should also say that the sample materials were fabulous and the pocketfolds are high quality. We ordered sparkling merlot and sapphire and they weren’t glittery as much as they were shiimmery and gorgeous. The only downside is that I wish they offered more colors because it’s hard to match those up with the bridal designers. Since you’re in Australia, in order to save on shipping, I’d order the color deck in case you change your mind on colors or want to see something else.

The topic ‘Cards & Pockets Reviews?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors