Post # 1
This is not exactly wedding related but I wanted some advice on what to include in a care package for a friend.
She just moved to FL for a new job and will be there for one year.
She’s finishing her doctorate for neuro-psych
She’s fun and a great friend!
So far I have
1. cute post its for her new office
2. Cute pens
3. a bottle of 5hr energy (to get her through all that work she’ll be doing!)
And that’s all. I dont need it to be hugely expensive but wanted to send her something special to let her know shes being though of as she is all alone
Post # 3
a pretty notebook
a pair of socks for when the AC is a little too high in FL
Post # 4
@HourThyme: try to find a troll doll! nothing screams fun and makes you laugh, they’re so dated, but that’s what makes them great!
A USB plug-in thing, I had a multicolor Christmas tree, it was stupid, fun and made everyone laugh.
Post # 5
I like the socks idea, like maybe those fun plush ones for hanging out at home
Post # 6
School related stuff: cute paperclips, highlighters (I went through SOO many in grad school!), and post-it flags (the plastic ones)
Maybe a blank scrapbook to fill up with her adventures in Florida the next year? (If she is in to that)
Or maybe bath salts or bubble bath to go with the plush socks as a relaxation kit?
Post # 7
Thanks girls! this really helped
– post it flags
– 5hr energy (obvi mostly as a joke)
– pretty paperclips (shaped in flowers etc)
– funny brain pens: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004P90O58/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
– adorable brain cell plush toy haha http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000W6OS96/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
– bath gel
She got a pet hamster to keep her company, if I get a chance I might throw in a toy for him. I used to get her other hamsters treats (I know, Im weird)