(Closed) Casa Blanca 1866?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Both dresses are beautiful! Have you picked your venue yet? I think the amount of layers would be more of an issue if you were getting married outside in July/August (or whatever month is hottest in the venue area).

Post # 4
610 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

ooo i tried that one on! I LOVED the bodice!! I didn’t see it bustled but they can take a height measurement so it’s the prefect height for you, just make sure you take your shoes.  You can also talk to your consultant about changing the neckline or changing the bodice of your dress for Casablacas and kind of “create’ your own version of the dress.

Post # 6
506 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I just got married on October 8th and wore that dress, I am going to put it up for sale on wedding bee actually.  I looooovvvvveeeeddd the dress!!  I got so many compliments on the dress, everyone said I looked like a real princess.  I didn’t wear anything extra underneath except some thin capri pants (a little thicker than tights) underneath and I was fine.  The pants will absorb any the sweat and will keep you comfortable (all the dresses I tried on made me hot).  I too changed the neckline to more of a sweatheart and had it bustled.  I also had sleeves added, since I am self conscious about my arms.  The dress was really easy to move around in, it didn’t get in my way at all.  I think I did get stepped on a couple times, but not during my first dance or the father daughter dance, more when I was stooping down or sitting etc.  I’ll try to attach the pictures, I’m new to this website.  I’ve looked but never posted and I had to let you know how much I loved this dress.  I did end up having to make my own veil since my dress was the light ivory color and I wanted a full fingertip veil, which I couldn’t even find in white.  It came out beautiful!!!  Let me know if you need more info or pics.  I’m selling the dress and veil for $600 if you want to save $$.  It’s a size 12 and I didn’t have any alterations except the bustle, sleeves and adding more of a sweetheart neckline, it wasn’t taken in or out πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Casa Blanca 1866?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors