(Closed) Casablanca 1827 for the win :)

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I LOVED my Casablanca 1827. I felt beautiful, comfortable and my new husband kept saying “You look so damm hot”!!!!

Post # 4
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I’ll have pictures of it after this Friday!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am also wearing 1827! I ordered it in Ivory. Check out Mrs. Champange in the blog section she work this dress too

Post # 6
160 posts
Blushing bee

This obviously isn’t my wedding, but I also bought 1827. I just didn’t want to take it off. I can’t wait to wear it, even for my fittings.

@Widdget: Yay! Date and dress twins!!

Post # 7
878 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

The most beautiful and romantic dress in the world =D my wedding is like 2 weeks away from both of you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
39 posts
Newbee

@Summer82: That is so funny! Where are you getting married? What colors are you doing?!

Post # 11
160 posts
Blushing bee

@Widdget: My wedding is in Maine (where I’m from). My bridesmaids are wearing navy dresses and the guys are going to be in charcoal suits. I’m leaning towards light pink and white for flowers. What about you?

@sm2012: I went with the ivory. I felt like the color was perfect. Miss Champagne wore the same dress in champagne if you’re looking to see it in that color.

Are you wearing a veil? What kind are you thinking about?

Post # 12
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I have 1827 too!! I love love love this dress. I can’t wait to wear it. It has been tempting me in my closet for a couple of months now. I wish I could wear it all the time.

Post # 13
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I have a casablanca dress too! congrats, it’s so pretty!

Post # 14
878 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Lilubird: Thanks!

My wedding colors are going to be tropical beach tangerine fuschia ๐Ÿ™‚ My dress is Ivy with gold lace.

Post # 16
39 posts
Newbee

@Widdget:

@Summer82:

@Widdget:

@Summer82: Omg we are doing Navy and Coral. The girls are doing Navy dress? I just have not found them yet. Have you found yours? The boys are doing grey suits and we are doing roses called Spirt Roses for my CP. So funny! We have twing weddings.

The topic ‘Casablanca 1827 for the win :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors