(Closed) Casablanca 1827 or Private Label by G 1312

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I like the Private Label by G, maybe I am impartial I just got mine in from them for my June 09 wedding. They are both beautiful but I prefer the PL dress. When I got my dress in, totally different style than yours it fit great. I am not going to have to alter much, mostly hemming because I am short.

Post # 6
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I am also down to Casablanca 1827 and one other dress (also a Casablanca) and I have to say, it’s a stunning dress and after looking at the Private Label I just think the Casablanca dress is the winner. I have pictures of me in the Casablanca 1827 on my blog if it might help – The Sweetest Occasion

Post # 8
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

The other one that I like is 1872. It’s gorgeous, but it so much heavier than 1827 I don’t think it will be the one. I love how lightweight and comfortable I feel in 1827! One of the nicest <span class=”Apple-style-span” style=”font-style: italic”>feeling dresses I’ve tried.

Post # 10
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2009 - Small church ceremony with mountain-view log cabin reception

I’m wearing Casablanca 1827 in champagne (what else!) and ivory over lace… its sooo beautiful!!! Let’s see pictures August09!!

Post # 11
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2009 - Small church ceremony with mountain-view log cabin reception

ok wait I just realized I never looked at the back of 1312- Casablanca 1827 has a deep v in the back, and it’s gorgeous! I much prefer the back of cb, but the private label is stunning too. Keep us updated!

Post # 12
127 posts
Blushing bee

Both are gorgeous, but my dress is the 1827, so I say that one wins!

Post # 13
75 posts
Worker bee

I like the Casablanca one. 

The topic ‘Casablanca 1827 or Private Label by G 1312’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors