(Closed) Casablanca 1827

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2009 - Small church ceremony with mountain-view log cabin reception

Alissa…. alisssssaaaa… you’ll have to wait! 😉

Post # 6
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

I loooooooooove that dress!  I have an appointment to try on a few Casablancas in the fall with my mother and that is one of the dresses that just "may be the one"  It is so well crafted and such a good price!

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2008

That’s my dress!!  I’m getting married October 4, so if you can wait until then, I can send you pictures.  I don’t think RK Bridal allows photo taking in the store, but I’ll try to sneak a few shots in on my next fitting.

Post # 8
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2008

Wearing this dress for my November 15th wedding. I’ll send some pics after the big day!

Post # 9
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2008

Also- sister Coconut wore this dress. Miss Coconut put some pics up of her if you haven’t seen them yet.

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I just tried on the casablanca 1827 today and i have some pics but i dont know how to post them on here. Perhaps i will post them on another site and post a link here later. In any case it is between two dresses now. I am strongly leaning towards the casablanca 1827 (the other dress is David’s bridal oleg cassini dress). If i get the casablanca, i will add a ribbon sash and a bird cage veil. My jewelry will be simple : a hand bracelet and drop earings (not pearls)….

See here:  

http://boards.weddingbells.ca/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2830387&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=7&o=31&fpart=1

OR here:

http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/user/page.aspx?username=CasablancaBio2

I hope it helps 

Post # 11
752 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Bump!

Anyone else have pics of this beautiful dress on a real bride?

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee

I got this dress in August of 2008. I had tried on a couple before and I had only liked one, then they sold it so I went looking again. this was like the second one I tried on at the first store and I loved it. I got married in May and Im so sad that I cant wear it anymore…lol. This is such a beautiful dress, If theres anyone who is thinking about getting it you wont be diasappointed…Im sure anyone who has worn it would agree…Im so glad I found it.

[attachment=260934,29996] [attachment=260934,29997] [attachment=260934,29998] [attachment=260934,29999] [attachment=260934,30000] [attachment=260934,30001]

Post # 15
1044 posts
Bumble bee

It’s funny because I almost got the same dress.  I think it’s gorgeous. It really goes well with people that have smaller frames that are especially petite and short.  I got the Casablanca 1948 in Ivory with Ivory lace.

Post # 16
963 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - Bernardo Winery

Stunning! That is a beautiful dress 🙂 Girlie9teen you looked SO BEAUTIFUL!

The topic ‘Casablanca 1827’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors