(Closed) Casablanca 1892: I’m having serious second thoughts about my dress!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I recently ordered Casablanca 1892 as well.  I ordered it in white though and had the sweetheart neckline modified to straight across.  I am a little bit nervous about the dress too…I did see some pics a florist was displaying at a bridal show and one of the girls in the photo had the dress on as well.  It looked good on her.  The dress I tried in the store was in the blush color which I liked as well..I just prefer white for me.  Good luck with your wedding!

Post # 6
2433 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I do agree that after you’ve found "the one" and ordered it, stop looking for alternatives! I love my dress, but I specifically told myself that I would not drive myself crazy by continuing to search after I ordered my dress just in case I would find something else and start second guessing it.

I think you did the right thing, though, by going and trying on a sampleof your dress again. Sometimes when too much time passes from the initial try-on, you forget slightly what it looked like exactly on you. For myself, we took pictures of me in the sample (since I knew that was bound to happen). 

So glad you’re happy with your choice. I think it is a great dress (and Casablancais a great company – I got my dress from Casablanca too!)

Post # 7
796 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

august – I was going to type that maybe you should try it on again – I started having second thoughts about my dress too, but after seeing it on again at the fitting I knew I picked the right one! I’m glad you did it and re-affirmed your choice. It can be hard after you pick a dress to see SO MANY beautiful dresses and wonder if you should have kept looking.

The topic ‘Casablanca 1892: I’m having serious second thoughts about my dress!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors