27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I vote for the first one 😉

Post # 4
738 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I *really* like the Maggie Sottero dress, mainly because I’m a HUGE fan of MS dresses! When comparing the two, it looks like the Maggie dress would be heavier. I love the sweetheart neckline, though it doesn’t look good on me (I always feel like I’m showing too much cleav). Take the little things into account when you’re trying them on. DEEP DOWN in you, is there one you prefer? Ultimately, we can’t (or, well, shouldn’t!) help you decide since it’s YOUR day. I know, with me, when I’m trying to decide between two things (whether it be what to eat for supper or where to go on vacation), there’s always one I secretly want more but always ask for ppls advice anyway lol.

Post # 5
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I personally like the first one, BUT since these are the model pics and not you in the dress, I have no idea about what they look like on you (though I am sure they are both GORGEOUS!).  I like what ChantelleyLace said – look at the small details and go with your gut!

Post # 7
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

The Vogue is my dress, and I LOVE IT… did you decide?!?!

I also tried on a size 10 and its hard to imagine what it would look like if it actually fit correctly! I had clips all down mine too, lol…

I changed my dress a little though. I am having it taken in to almost look like a mermaid. I would like it to be more forming fitting!

Post # 8
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Vogue Royal in the antique gold is my dress. It’s so funny because Casablanca 1900 and 1920 were my other top choices. I absolutely loved the 1920 and it was a totally different look. I decided on the MS though because I just loved how I felt in the dress. It is truly a timeless piece and will never go out of style. 20 years from now when I look at my wedding pictures I don’t want to think my dress looks completely silly (like we think of bridal dresses from the late 80s).

My big problem right now is choosing colors. I was thinking mocha and gold with orange, red and yellow accents but now I am thinking champagne…

Also, let me say this: Up until the moment I found my dress I thought of this entire process as nothing but time consuming, stressful and an overall pain in the butt. I am not a “princess bride” and never dreamed of my wedding day. Putting on that dress made me a bride.

The topic ‘Casablanca 1900 v. Maggie Sottero Vogue Royale’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors