(Closed) Casablanca 1914

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4419 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@Juju1:  As you know, I’m wearing Casablanca 1914.  If you want, I can take some pictures of some of the details for you.  I love it. It’s easy to wear, absolutely stunning. It sparkles, and the lace is so romantic.

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@Juju1: i’m in love with the CB1914 as well.

here are some pics. mine is in white. hope this helps 🙂

[attachment=1663495,206897] [attachment=1663495,206898]

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

Beautiful Dress! I’m getting married in that dress in May 2011! I was wondering if you took the poof out of your Casa Blanca 1914… I’m thinking of removing the poof out of my dress so it’ll look more slimming… what do you think? Is the dress prettier with the poof? I would like your input! I would also love to see your wedding phots in your dress! 

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee

@Hearts789: thank you 🙂

i’m not sure if this one is even with or without the poof. i didn’t get my actual dress yet but i should be getting it hopefully by the end of the month. I will let you know about the poof when i do go for my first fitting. 

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee

@Juju1:thank you! did you decide on your dress?

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I’m wearing this dress! OMG! It is b e a u t i f u l! The lace is just breathtaking! The best part is the back

Post # 11
260 posts
Helper bee

Gorgeous!!!!

This was one of my top dress contenders. I couldn’t order it time though. So, I love seeing other brides happy in it.

You look beautiful!

Post # 13
7 posts
Newbee

@Hearts789:The poof is the reason why the back peace lays so beautifully aligned to tthe satin. Taking the poof out may make it look different in the back.

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee

@sara7a:piece***

Post # 15
7 posts
Newbee

@sara7a: yay! I am excited for us! i agree the lace and back is amazing on this dress

@Juju1: yay!!! congrats on picking the one! lets see pics! my wedding is going to be on april 23…i cant wait!!

Post # 16
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@ Moonjoon,

Your pics are gorgeous! I too am wearing Casablanca 1914! My dress was supposed to be in last week, but there was a delay, so they told me it will be in on Friday. I am really excited about trying it on! I am really small, so when trying the sample dress, they had to have a million clamps, so I am estactic to see how its going to look on my body without any assitance!

The topic ‘Casablanca 1914’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors