(Closed) Casablanca 1975….did any Bees order it to be made strapless?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I ordered it strapless but I haven’t gotten it yet.  Casablanca is really flexible in terms of adjustments you can make to the dress.  I ordered mine strapless with a 1/4″ of scalloped lace around the edge and I kept the deep-V in the back.  Some brides choose to leave the “points” leading up to where the straps attach but you’d have to put boning or something underneath to keep it up.  My consultant (and other brides on here) say going strapless on the dress is no problem.  Sorry I dont have pics but check out the Casablanca thread, you’ll see some pics there.

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@MusicBee76:  the pic you saw of me was the dress WITH straps but I tucked them down to get a visual which is probably what the other bees were doing too. That applicay poking up won’t be there if you order it in strapless. It is specially made. Also, I’d look at different places to order it and compare costs, it only costed me $80 to order it in strapless through my place. Just a heads up πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Casablanca 1975….did any Bees order it to be made strapless?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors