(Closed) Casablanca 1995 Dress

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I bought the champagne/ivory/silver dress. And it is definately not white at all. It is more ivory. Here I am in it…it’s a cell pic

Post # 5
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

No I am not doing tuxes…the guys are just going to wear suits. I am not that concerned that it is not white. I am supposed to stand out anyway 😉 My wedding is a casual outdoor event. I was afraid this dress was a little too ‘fancy’ for my wedding but everyone told me that I was the bride and I was supposed to be fancy and I could wear anything I wanted!

Post # 6
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi ladies!  I just chose this dress as well and I’m so excited!  Any tips on alterations, etc?  I modified the neckline to be deeper sweetheart and was wondering if I should wear undergarments.  What type of jewerly are you wearing?

Post # 8
4 posts
Wannabee

@Sarahp152:  

Do you have any pictures of your sweetheart neckline?  I can’t decide if I should make mine a sweetheart neckline or not.  It would really help if I could see pictures of a real person…  Also did you have the neckline customized by Casablanca or did you have your seamstress do it?

Thanks!

Post # 9
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I love your dress!! I am also a Casablanca bride (1994) I do not see many Casablanca brides!! You look great!

The topic ‘Casablanca 1995 Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors