(Closed) Casablanca 1995 Real Bride Photos??

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

After buying the Higuera from Pronovias I decided that i needed a different neckline. I bought at a local store the Casablanca 1995 but with the top of the Casablanca 1914  . So in other words, i have the top of one dress (1914) but the bottom of the other (1995). Casablanca is costumizing the dress for me. I also added the bustier bodice (which basically just shapes your waist) and substituted the zipper for a lace up. I know… lots of changes. My dress will be in in mid January… and I just can’t wait!!! I am a little nervous about this decision, and I just can’t wait to see my customized gown. I decided to go with the Casablanca 1914  top because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE  the heart shape that the little embelishments make in the torso, and also the sweetheart neckline (look at the FIRST picture). Please leave your feedback… to calm my nerves down! ThANK YOU!

Post # 18
22 posts
Newbee

Hi Shelley, I do not think I am going to do anything with my dress… I will just have them put a wrist band to somehow hold it… Your daughter in law looks amazing… but i think the dress needs to be more fitted in her “butt” area. That is just my personal opinion.

Post # 19
22 posts
Newbee

OMG IT fits you like a glove… was this your actual dress? Have you married yet? I’d love to see the pics if so, please read my post and reply if you can… THANKS!

Post # 20
2432 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I can’t get over how gorgeous this dress looks on so many different brides! I was a Casablanca bride too, and I just love the classic style and great lines of their gowns.

Post # 21
22 posts
Newbee

I decided to go with the champagne color, since this is my 10th wedding anniversary. It’s absolutely beautiful!

Post # 22
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Don’t know if you’re still looking for “real bride” photos of the Casablanca 1995, but here’s mine! It’s ivory with champagne lace overlay, size 6!!

Post # 23
7 posts
Newbee

@Higuerabride: Well it looks beautiful and the combo of both dresses is going to be AMAZING!!! What color is the 1995?? Ivory and champagne?

Post # 24
22 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Christie1121: I got it in champagne with ivory lace. Since it’s my 10th wedding anniversary it made more sense to get a different color. The dress it ended up being quite pricey, with all the all the alterations made I love this dress… And I can’t wait to wear it. I am absolutely excited… I LOVE your shoes, your hair and veil… everything! By the way I am also a military spouse. My husban comes back from Afgh. at the end of this month after a year deployment. LOVE your pink bouquet too. I am going with different shades of pinks, ivory and apple green.

Post # 25
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I just bough the Casablanca 1995!! I love it and can’t wait to wear it in May!! 🙂

Don’t mind the picture…it was after a long day at work!

Post # 26
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I love casablanca 1995! I just bought it in champagne/ivory for my Sept 2012 wedding. When I ordered it I had them extend the train by one foot. I didn’t really think about having to bustle it. I was wondering if anyone has any pictures or ideas on what they did or are going to do?

Post # 27
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@britani222: I have the seamstress working on mine right now. Once I get pictures of the bustle I will upload them. It seems to be a little tricky to bustle for some reason…my seamstress said that she was going to have play around with it to see what she liked best.

Post # 28
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@Higuerabride:  Hi!  I was just wondering….I know that you ordered the dress in champagne/ivory, but what color is the casablanca 1995 dress in the pictures that you posted?  Is that the Ivory/ivory or the champagne/ivory?  Thanks so much!!!!  Just trying to figure out what color my dress is 🙂

Post # 29
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I was set on an allure mermaid dress… When i put this dress on I fell in LOVE =) it makes me look skinny! and no wedding dress has done that! The only problem is that I couldnt walk in it =( so i have to order TWO sizes bigger! and then get the top altered to fit me! I ordered it with a more drastic sweetheart and covered buttons down the back =) I cannot wait for june to come so I can TRY IT BACK ON =)  PLEASE excuse my face! lol I

Post # 30
22 posts
Newbee

Bees, here is my custom made gown by casablanca. They combined the 1995 with the 1914. Fabric of the 1914 with shape of 1995. Isn’t it just gorgeous!? I couldn’t have dreamed of a prettier dress. Im so excited! Remember I’ll be selling it right after the wedding.

Post # 31
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

And another pic—this is my dress, just picked it up..but it’s too loose in a few places, so I have to get it taken in. I like a tighter fit!

The topic ‘Casablanca 1995 Real Bride Photos??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors