casablanca 1995?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
561 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Oh I agree. I love the Casablanca line and this dress is no exception.

Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m looking for something for a vow renewal and wanted a dress with some color.  I tried on the champagne with ivory lace and oh my gosh.  It’s a great balance between sexy and romantic and the color is fabulous, it made my skin glow.  I’m about 20 pounds overweight and I SWEAR it made me look thinner.  Seriously, I looked as good as the model and come on, she’s about 6 feet tall and 100 pounds! 

Post # 5
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

This is actually my top choice so far!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE how this dress looked on me in the bridal salon but unfortunately could not take any pictures in it. I have tried on at least 15 gowns since then and nothing beats the top contender so far πŸ™‚ I love this dress, its elegant, romantic and sexy. @ lorijean, I agree! I am plus sized, 16, and this dress looked wonderful on me I couldn’t see any stomach at all.

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I tried this on today and posted somepics here:

Casablanca Style #1995

Let me know what you think!!

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I fell in LOVE with this dress after seeing it, tried it on and KNEW it was the one! I had the neckline altered to be a more “pronounced” sweetheart… perfection! And it fit like a glove! Comfy (as much as a wedding dress can be!Laughing) and I am still receiving compliments on it! Anyone thinking about it, do it! You won’t be dissappointed!!

And congratulations!!!

Post # 8
1528 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@dmhernandez94:  do you mind posting up more pictures of your dress?! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I have a friend looking for the exact dress NOW! Do any of you girls have this dress and wanting to sell it? If so let me know please πŸ™‚ thanks

Post # 10
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@dmhernandez94:  I just purchased this dress in ivory/ivory and I’m so excited.  I also had casablanca change the neckline to a sweetheart.  Loved seeing your pics with the sweetheart neckline. Beautiful!!

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee

I have this dress for in white, street size 0 and cleaned ready to go πŸ™‚ message for pics and more info. It was GORGEOUS on my wedding day and I hate to part with it but its just sitting in my closet

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors