(Closed) Casablanca 1995…..which shoe to wear with it?

posted 7 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

What color shoe are you looking for? One to match your dress or one to match the BMs? Also how big of a heel? Oh, and what is your price range??

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hi! I am a Casablanca 1995 bride, I have 22 days to go!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooh. I am 5′ 3″ and I ordered the dress in just the reg. length becuase the salon told me if I ordered it shorter, it would have to be at least 3″ shorter (which now I dont know if that was true) anyhow, I had to find very high shoes to wear with this dress, and actually obsessed about it for a while 🙂

I chose Nine West glittery platform wedges- I have to break them in yet, but I think they will be fairly comfy, since there is no heel.

The shoe I almost got, but chickened out from the price was Cole Haan Air Violet Strappy Sandal, the higher heel one in gold. That brand is supposed to be comfiest, but it was like 300.

I’m not sure what you mean, the dress will get stuff on the shoe? You mean stuck? Yes, i was concerned about that too, so I made sure my shoes made the dress sit about 1″ up from the ground.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee

Go with one that reflects your personality! I wore hot pink ones with my Casablanca 1995 🙂

I was inspired by some Kate Spade’s I saw… but couldn’t stomach the $350 price tag…so I found less expensive hot pink ones (Only $30!!) and glued Swarovski Crystals on ’em myself!! I loved them, and they added an extra punch whenever they peeked thru the bottom.

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@dmhernandez94:Is that the Casablanca 1995 in white? Or in ivory?

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee

@lety22: It’s the Casablanca in Ivory with a Champagne overlay!! 🙂

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

so beautiful! I love the pictures with the pink shoes and flowers! 

Are you by chance selling your dress or any of you other casablanca 1995 brides? Thanks!

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Is this dress still available?! If so, im interested! 

Post # 10
218 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@ElianaF:  Hey, I’m in the same boat as you.  I ordered the dress in white/white/silver, and I really think a silver shoe would look hot! 

Have you decided yet? 

Post # 11
218 posts
Helper bee

@K10Byrd:  I ordered the same dress!  Was it comfortable all night?

Post # 12
218 posts
Helper bee

@dmhernandez94:  Your body looks amazing in that dress!  I am wearing it too, but am second guessing if it’s the right one for me. 

The topic ‘Casablanca 1995…..which shoe to wear with it?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors