14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Pictures….we need pictures!!!!

Post # 5
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Oh my, that is beautiful!  The lace back is to DIE for!

Post # 7
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@DDG84: Are you going to wear a veil with it?

Post # 8
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

So beautiful!

Post # 11
11366 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

Gorgeous gown! Wow.  Regarding what to wear, I am normally a huge fan of long, sheer, invisible edged veils, as they do not compete with the beauty of the gown; however, unless you have your heart set on wearing a veil, I think this dress is so beautiful and sophisticated that you’ll only need some type of stunning hair accessory.  If you do want to wear a veil (and I totally understand wanting to — it was an absolute MUST for me, and I also wore a blusher!), I think it should have no visible edging and should either be elbow length or longer than your dress, and it also should be very sheer so as not to compete with your stunning gown.

Post # 13
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper

You could go anyway with a veil for that dress, a blusher would be beautiful as would a birdcage.  I could also see a simple raw edge cathedral veil that you can see through so you can still see that stunning back.  What kind of veil does your Darling Husband want, does he want to lift up the veil?

Post # 14
904 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

It’s so gorgeous! I am getting a Casablanca and wish I could have tried this one!

The topic ‘Casablanca 2004’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors