(Closed) Casablanca 2017 brides.. I need close up pictures!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I actually have a few pics from trying this one on…still not sure it’s THE one, but I might get it with some changes. Here’s what I have:

Post # 4
125 posts
Blushing bee

whew, they’re huge! let me know if you want me to email them to you!

psst…just noticed your wedding date is my birthday! yay!

Post # 6
125 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsLucero51:  Oh yes, it is beautiful in person. The photos on the Casablanca site don’t begin to do it justice. Just search this site for pics of the 2017, there’s a good number of them, and all are heads and tails better than the model pics from Casablanca.

As to what I’m unsure of- I LOVE the top half of this dress, but for me the bottom was a little too much tulle/ballerina/princess. It reminded me of my prom dress/ballet costumes growing up, so in my head, I had this “little girl” feeling- not conducive to feeling like a bride. It also did this weird puffy thing at my hips, I think because it’s a bit of a dropped waist bodice. But Casablanca is awesome about customizations I hear, so I might try to put the top of this with another bottom. I also want a sweetheart neckline, more appliques on the skirt, and I’m thinking maybe adding some beading/crystals to some of the appliques- I want a bit more sparkle on the skirt like this one: (Shanna, Maggie Sottero)

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Hello Ladies,

I bought the Casablanca 2017 in ivory a few months ago. I also plan on customizing the the neckline to a sweetheart. I plan on wearing a long cathedral veil with it as well. I was planning on adding a rhimestone belt to it. I would like to get your input on that. Would it be too much? I just want to enhance my waistline. I would like to see any pictures if any of you did that to your dress.

I know this dress is BEAUTIFUL but I think I am having second doubts 🙁 Please reassure me ladies! Please post pictures

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

@FutureMrsFishy:  Hi:)

I will also get married on Sept 21 this year:) And today I purchased casablanca 2017. I love this dress but i’m not sure if I did the right thing purchasing the ivory instead of white. I wish I could try white on. Is your dress on the picture white or ivory? thank you and good luck with everything 🙂

The topic ‘Casablanca 2017 brides.. I need close up pictures!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors