(Closed) Casablanca 2017 Brides

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hello! I’m also a Casablanca 2017 bride who added a soft sweetheart neckline (I didn’t want pointy tops) and an additional four feet to my train. Congrats on your upcoming wedding – looks like we are a weekend apart from each other.

Best,

Jess

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee

I am also a 2017 bride!!! I did the ivory with custom sweetheart! Mine isn’t comming in until June though so I wont have pictures for a while!! It is such a beautiful dress!

Post # 5
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I am a 2017 bride too! They only thing I changed is having covered buttons added to the top of the back. I can’t wait for her to come in. In the meantime I’m trying to figure out a veil.

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I also ordered this dress.  Waiting on it to come in.  Does anyone have pictures of how the modified necklines turned out?  What veil did you decide on? 

Post # 7
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I just ordered my dress! They gave me two options for a sweetheart neckline. Casablanca will custom cut the sweetheart for $150 OR they can pinch the neckline in (as the consultant did on me in the photo below) for free. I am going to have mine custom cut, but here is a phot of this beauty!

Post # 8
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I have attached 2 pictures of my casablanca 2017 dress w/ a sweetheart neckline.  I had it done by casablanca, so I am guessing this is what you’ll get of you do it through them.  hope this helps!

Post # 9
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@katiejune2012:  I love the neckline.

Ladies: do any of you have the issue of how the dress falls in the front towards the hem? It doesn’t pouf out for me like a ballgown-ish normally does…it kinda folds into itself. I’m wondering if I need a slip. Sorry for the grainy picture.

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I am in love with this dress and am doing the custom sweetheart neckline too! @katiejune2012 where did you find those bridesmaid dresses if you don’t mind sharing? They matched perfect!

Post # 11
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Hello Ladies,

I bought the Casablanca 2017 in ivory a few months ago. I also plan on customizing the the neckline to a sweetheart. I plan on wearing a long cathedral veil with it as well. I was planning on adding a rhimestone belt to it. I would like to get your input on that. Would it be too much? I just want to enhance my waistline. I would like to see any pictures if any of you did that to your dress.

I know this dress is BEAUTIFUL but I think I am having second doubts 🙁 Please reassure me ladies!

Please post photos!

Post # 12
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@rsako247:  sorry for the late response but I do not get on here much anymore!  The bridesmaids dresses are from Forever Yours

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I have my dress in! I added strapes!  I love it.  What size slip are you girls wearing with it if any?

The topic ‘Casablanca 2017 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors