(Closed) Casablanca 2017?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I just got mine a few weeks ago. Smile I’m thinking of changing the neckline to sweatheart and am dying to see a pic of it. Did you get yours in yet?

Post # 5
7 posts
Newbee

@luv2puppies:  it looks BEAUTIFUL! I am also getting the 2017 and I am customizing it to the sweetheart… just gives it a little something more! It looks wonderful on you though! Is that in the white/silve or Ivory/silver?

Post # 6
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@britlee123:  thank you! I’m happy with the dress!!! It’s the ivory/silver but you can’t really tell in the pics. Did you order your dress with the sweetheart or will it be done by a seamstress. I would like to change it but am afraid the neckline may get botched. I’m going tomorrow for my 1st alteration app’t.

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I also ordered this dress.  Waiting on it to come in.  Did you wear a veil or other accessories in your hair?  Would love to see more pictures of the dress.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Hello Ladies,

I bought the Casablanca 2017 in ivory a few months ago. I also plan on customizing the the neckline to a sweetheart. I plan on wearing a long cathedral veil with it as well. I was planning on adding a rhimestone belt to it. I would like to get your input on that. Would it be too much? I just want to enhance my waistline. I would like to see any pictures if any of you did that to your dress.

I know this dress is BEAUTIFUL but I think I am having second doubts ๐Ÿ™ Please reassure me ladies!

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@BVR09:  I also ordered the Casablanca 2017 for my wedding. After I ordered it I began having the same doubts as you!  When it finally came in (just last week) I went to go try it on again and I fell in love with it all over again!  I got the dress in a light ivory color and added a dip to the front (the sweetheart look was too dramatic for me) and I also tried it on with a veil. Here are some pics ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

The topic ‘Casablanca 2017?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors