(Closed) Casablanca 2043 – has anyone tried this one?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

This is sort of a “real pic.” It looks like an informal runway pic.

And another one:

I found them by searching “Casablanca Spring 2012.” That’s how I found similar pics of my dress (2053). πŸ™‚

Post # 5
2854 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I haven’t, but it’s beautiful!

I’m a casablanca bride, so I’m kind of biased, but FWIW.. I tried on many different styles and thought they were stunning, and the alterations lady I just saw was psyched about the quality of the dress.

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hello – 

I have tried this dress on and purchased it for my wedding in October πŸ™‚  it is a beautiful dress and is light compared to the ball gowns which appealed to me.  The organza layers make the dress pretty unique as well.  im not sure if your salesperson mentioned this but Casablanca does custom hemming so if they need to adjust the length, they would adjust the beadwork accordingly so the designs would still look balanced.  no regrets on this purchase! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 7
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Does anyone know if the sash/belt is removable?

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

LeClere1513, yes the sash is removable πŸ™‚

Post # 9
36 posts
Newbee

ok thank you! That is a gorgeous dress-Congratulations!! i def need to try this one out for myself as well.

Post # 10
2459 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I love your dress!!!!!

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi MzLiza – So sorry for the late reply!  The casablanca dress actually didn’t sit too low on the chest area.  Not sure if that was because it was pulled way up (since I tried on the sample size, which was big on me) but my chest area was comfortably covered up (thank goodness because I don’t have much of a chest!).  I tried googling the wtoo dulconee dress you mentioned and I think that is very beautiful as well…it definitely has more of a girly flair. 

Post # 13
1368 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hi there,

I am interested in this dress as well and was concerned about the chest area being too exposed!???

Could anyone post photos of themselves in it I would really appreciate it!!

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Does anyone know of anywhere where this dress will be on  a sale price? Bride on a budget! I have seen the cost to be from as low as $150 and as high as $1100. Just not sure if there is a legit place that would have it on sale and not a scam.

Post # 16
2144 posts
Buzzing bee

I did try this one on and I really liked it a lot but it was just missing something for me. Let me find pictures…

The topic ‘Casablanca 2043 – has anyone tried this one?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors