Casablanca 2066 : (27 votes)
    50 %
    Casablanca B047 : (27 votes)
    50 %
  • Post # 3
    241 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

Hard to say without seeing pics of you in it but I vote the 2066, very dreamy type dress!

Post # 5
    3195 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

i’m biased, but i voted for 2 because it’s very similar to my dress. 😉 both look great on you though!

Post # 6
    1769 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I really like the second. It’s a little unique and just so pretty.

Post # 8
    8424 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

I really like them both but if I were forced to pick just one it would have to be the first one! 

Post # 11
    487 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

@betirenteria:  here are some more pics if your interested….

Post # 12
    487 posts
    Helper bee

@betirenteria:  I also tried on the mori lee…it was gorgous and I loved the fit…it made my boobs feel really big:) lol…the reason I definitely decided it wasnt the dress for me is that i felt like the top of the dress and then below the waistline were two different dresses.

Post # 13
    2055 posts
    Buzzing bee

#1 all the way!

I love #1 (the extra photos sold me). At first I was a bit torn, but you look fabulous in the first, and it looks very soft and dreamy. But I would warn you not to go with that style veil they put on you (whcih you probably already know). 🙂

#2 is pretty but very “been there, done that,” especially when pitted against the first dress. Also, the bodice and the skirt don’t really look good together (two completely opposing styles/fabrics).

Post # 16
    487 posts
    Helper bee

@betirenteria:  what dress did you end up going with?  I dont think my mom is completely in love with my dress but I know she likes it….there was another dress she liked over 2066 but she knew I wasnt going to pick a dress I wasnt 100% sure about.  I totally wish we had that moment you see on tv where the mom and crying and so excited but I didnt get that.  I know my mom will be crying during the whole ceremony tho!! You have to go with what you love….the last thing you want is dress regret…and your mom will totally understand!!

The topic ‘Casablanca 2066 Vs B047?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors