(Closed) Casablanca 2071 brides?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

No pics but this is a beautiful dress. I am a casablanca bride and I absolutely love their dresses. They are very customizable. 

Post # 8
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@misslineman:  Any chance you are interested in buying 2071 at a reduced price? I bought it for myself and realized it wasn’t right for me. I ended up buying another dress so I am now in possession of two (nightmare!)  It’s a size 12 and brand new. I did not even have it altered, straight from the factory and stored at the bridal shop. Please let me know if you are interested and we can negotiate a price!!

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee

@misslineman:  It is literally brand new and in the ivory color. I can work on getting a picture if you are serious, it is currently being stored at the bridal salon to keep it safe and clean. I am asking about $1,000 which is $350 lower than retail but am willing to negotiate. I have unfortunately never sold anything online before (not my normal thing but as I said earlier changed my mind about my dress and freaking out!). Let me know if there is anything else I can do you for you as I would be happy to make this work in the best way possible. 

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee

@lccohen2:  additionally, If you would like to call the salon to verify the condition I am sure we can arrange that. We could even arrange to have it sent from the salon

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Casablanca 2071 picture! Probably too late since by now you’ve tried it on for yourself. This is without a crinoline.  It is fluffy enough on it’s own.  Definitely don’t think it needs a slip. 

and the back…although it is clipped and kind of hard to see under all that veil 

The topic ‘Casablanca 2071 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors