(Closed) Casablanca 2072 alterations!!!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
2 posts
Wannabee

We just ordered this for my daughter yesterday!  On a whim she tried it on, and it’s beautiful. Casablanca has such good support for the girls.  I LOVE the beautiful beading under the bust!  She’ll be able to dance her heart out!

Post # 33
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
@notsogrim82314:  Did you end up adding a sash?? I’d love to see pics! My wedding is in 2 weeks 😀

Post # 34
136 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
MrsHalpert13:  did casablanca build your dress or did you alter it after?

Post # 35
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
jolie2:  sorry this is super late! Casablanca built it for me. I worked with my dress boutique and submitted pictures and ideas of what I had in mind. My dress didn’t need any alterations once it came in!

Post # 36
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2016

did anyone get this dress in white? If so were you happy about it? I tried on the Ivory in the store but i decided to order it in white as it had a dark shade to it. Now looking back i’m starting to be nervious about whether or not i made the right decision. worried it will be too bright with the satin under it. Sadly my dress wont be in until August and me wedding is in September.

Post # 37
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
rms188 :  do you have a picture of your dress? I was curious how it turned out in white?

The topic ‘Casablanca 2072 alterations!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors