(Closed) Casablanca 2072 Brides- What are you wearing underneath your dress?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I’m not wearing a slip or anything like that. I tried it and it made me look huge. Im probably going to have cups sewn in as well.

Post # 4
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

nothing special, no bra or slip 

Post # 6
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Happy_luv:  I am wearing Casablanca 2072 for my June wedding.  I noticed you are from the southwest suburbs like me. Where did you get your dress from?

My dress just came in and I will be trying it on this weekend. ๐Ÿ™‚ I was wondering the same thing about what I’ll do about a bra, slip, etc. Hopefully I figure it out when I put on the dress in my size. I’m hoping that with it being an A-line cut I won’t have to wear spanx or anything like that.

Post # 8
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Happy_luv:  Mine is from Martellen’s in Lemont. I tried it on this weekend but didn’t try on a slip. I felt it had enough shape without one. I think I’m going to have the seamstress build in cups and then take it in on the top so it fits nice  and snug without a bra.

I’m undecided about a veil; I’ve always envisoined wearing a floor-length veil, but that might be tricky with an outdoor ceremony! I tried on a few fingertip styles that I liked too.    

The topic ‘Casablanca 2072 Brides- What are you wearing underneath your dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors