(Closed) Share your custom Casablanca dress. HELP ME Casablanca 2072

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@janet.little.7:  Hi there! I am wearing the Casablanca with a custom hem and custom sleeves. Not sure if that is helpful to you at all. I was really nervous about how it would turn out but I really liked it. And I saved a fortune on alterations!

Post # 5
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@janet.little.7:  Yes! Could you send me your email address via message? Sorry! My wedding hasn’t happened yet and I’m a weirdo about posting pics before the wedding!

Post # 6
166 posts
Blushing bee

I, too, would like to follow this.  We are having a dress customized, and from what I understand, Casablanca can customize at the factory or you can alter at your bridal boutique.  Sometimes it ends up being both!  But I have to say, working with CB thru email has proven to be an ordeal.

Post # 8
652 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I customized my Casablanca 2010 to have a custom length and off-the-shoulder straps. Pretty much I went from this:

to this:

by combining these two dresses (and adding a few other elements here and there with the help of the shop owner)

The topic ‘Share your custom Casablanca dress. HELP ME Casablanca 2072’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors