(Closed) Casablanca 2096?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I just tried this one on last Friday. I absolutely love it when it!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I just ordered Casablanca 2096 as my wedding dress!!! I got it in the champagne/ivory/silver color (shown in the photos) but with a corset back.  Sooooo gorgeous in real life. Can’t really see the beading/crystals in the photos but they’re along the bust, waist, and just above where the ruffles start.  Now i have to figure out which shoes to wear and jewelry.  Pearls?

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee

My wedding dress is Casablanca 2096 as well. Thanks for posting these pics, I had forgotten how gorgeous it is as I ordered 6 months ago. It’s suppose to be in this week! Just as as one help, I’m wearing pearl jewelry and my shoes are the Betsy Johnson “blue” line. Solid crystals w a blue bottom! 🙂 you look stunning, good luck!

Post # 7
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@PuffyCheeks:  i LOVE IT!! I just ordered a Mori Lee 1651 but am canceling to try this dress on! I LOOOVE the champagne color. I’m having a vintage themed wedding beachside and this would go perfect with my theme! My dream dress is the Lazaro 3201 and I have been looking for something similar in my price range. I really hope it looks good on me on person!! You look stunning in it 🙂 Both of you do actually! 

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hi puffcheeks!

I am wondering if you have any more pictures of the 2096 in champagne? I love the dress, but I can only track it down in ivory in the entire state! i think I want it in the champagne, but I’m worried that the color contrast withthe lace will make the lace very obvious and too much for my taste. I think if there are some more pictures anywhere, then I might feel ok ordering it in the champagne! 

Thanks!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

I am also ordering the casablanca 2096, but my issue is undergarments.  I have not been able to try on the dress so I am concerned about whether or not my undergarments will show through if they are not seemless. 

Post # 9
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

jenn.widener1:  I tried it on with undergarments, though I probably won’t be wearing any. It didn’t show!

I loved this dress, but chose San Patrick Eresma instead! It was a close call!

The topic ‘Casablanca 2096?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors