(Closed) Casablanca #2142

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 46
136 posts
Blushing bee

About to get this dress…but thinking of taking out the puffy layer underneath (forgot what they call it). Is the train long when it’s in your size? (hard to deal with?). 

Was it easy to walk in? There are some mermaid dresses that were real hard to walk in (although I’m not sure if this is more trumpet??) 

Post # 47
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Hi Ladies! I don’t know if anyone is still active on this, but if so I’d love some opinions.

I just ordered this dress in blush a few weeks ago and am starting to get panicked about whether or not I made the right choice (I guess brides really are nuts). Did any of you have your weddings where is it hot? My ceremony will be outdoors in Texas and I’m starting to think it may be way too thick for the hot weather. Also does the train get smaller with size? I tried on a dress that was 2 or 3 sizes bigger and looking back at pictures I took now, I am starting to worry that the train is too big and dramatic for my taste. Does taking crinoline out help this? And maybe the heat too?

Wow I never though I would freak out this much over a dres…haha

Post # 48
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
fernweh2438:  

The dress is not too thick for hot weather. I got married in Las Vegas in the summer, I didn’t spend a ton of time outside, but when I was it was very tolerable. I mean your shoulders and chest are out in the open so you get plenty of fresh air there. I don’t think the train is too big, I think its just right. I got a simple american bustle added for after the ceremony. 

Post # 49
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Hello, hoping some of you ladies are still active on this post as I have this dress for my wedding as well in Blush. Although I absolutely love it I need reassurance, if any of the past brides would mind posting a picture of the dress that would be awesome 🙂

Post # 50
409 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
tashac23 :  I am so envious! This is one of the most stunning dresses I’ve seen! Do you have a picture of yourself in it?? Sorry I cannot help you with pics – in spite of my great wish I wasn’t a Casablanca bride, as I couldn’t afford my dream dress. But I think you have nothing to worry about! Their dresses are gorgeous, and this is one of their best designs! 

Congratulations! 

Post # 51
136 posts
Blushing bee

Ok brides… Were you able to easily use the bathroom in this dress?!

Post # 52
136 posts
Blushing bee

Springtimefever :Hi Springtimefever. I’m considering removing the crinoline on my 2142…any pix or suggestions?

The topic ‘Casablanca #2142’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors