(Closed) Casablanca 2205- anyone tried on or bought?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 91
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Hey Ladies,

You all look so beautiful in this dress! I am also considering this dress for my April 2017 wedding in the Dominican Republic! I like it with the sweetheart neckline! The concern I have is that the one I tried on was in the champagne color and I am not sure how that will look on the beach. I would really like to see some pictures of it in ivory or white. If any if you would be willing to post your pictures I would really appreciate it:) Also, does anyone have a picture of what the dress looks like when bustled in the back?

Post # 93
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

gbonello :  I still love love love this on you. So gorgeous!

katelynnbuechler My dress is still at the seamstress’ house. I have my final fitting in 4 weeks. She’s adding a french bustle to it.  I’ll try to send pics if/when I can! I have in in Champagne. 

Post # 94
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Wow, gbonello you look stunning in your custom gown!! Im also looking into getting this gown. I’ve tried it on in the champagne color but think I want to get it in Ivory. And like you, I also want a custom sweetheart neckline without the frills. Here’s what the dress looked like in champagne! 

Post # 95
2 posts
Wannabee

I’m really interested in this dress and am wondering if anyone has ordered it with the sweetheart while keeping the scalloping.  If so, I’d love to see photos!

Post # 96
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Hi!

I am selling my dress (Casablanca 2205) because I am going in a different direction. It is BRAND NEW, size 4, no alterations have been made and it has all the original tags, bags, and box from the designer and bridal boutique. Color is Ivory/Champagne/Ivory and it is GORGEOUS! Even though I got a different dress, I am sad to let this one go.

Please message me if you’re interested or would like any further details or photos! It is listed here: http://www.oncewed.com/used-wedding-dresses/2205-5/ and on Craigslist here: http://austin.craigslist.org/clo/5912066536.html

Post # 97
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Post # 99
402 posts
Helper bee

this dress is so pretty and now I want it 🙁 I need to stop looking at dresses 

The topic ‘Casablanca 2205- anyone tried on or bought?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors