(Closed) Casablanca A022

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
523 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hm, that’s a little odd. I’m a Casablanca bride and all the style numbers I have seen have been 4 numbers like 1900 or 1970. I’ve never seen one with letters before. Did you buy the dress online or in a store?

Post # 4
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2008

Don’t worry!!!

Casablanca had a line of beautiful, more detailed gowns called the Diamond Collection.  Their style numbers begin with A.  Mine was an A002.  It was a modified a-line lace dress with gorgeous beadwork on the bodice and the hem.  Does yours have really sparkly beading on it, by any chance?

I was also frustrated not to find many pictures of my dress online, but that was part of the appeal–you don’t just see them anywhere. 

Now the Diamond Collection has been discontinued and they’re on to the Couture Collection, I think.

Post # 5
241 posts
Helper bee

This link is to a classified ad for a woman who also had my dress:

http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/fs-400-casablanca-ivory-lace-trumpet-dress-size-10

She doesn’t list the style number, but it’s mine.  It’s in the same collection as yours.

So is this one, from a bride a couple years ago:

http://www.weddingbycolor.com/mrsmorrisoninjuly08/milestones/9302

I hope these can ease your mind a bit.

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

@The Future Mrs. Downey:I tried this dress on in the store and loved it. They no longer have their diamond collectiona online and I haven’t been able to find a picture either. Do you have a picture yet of the dress? It’s in my top 3 along with 2 Maggie Sattoro dresses.

Post # 9
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Hi The Future Mrs. Downey!  I’m the chica mariavvisa mentioned with the diamond collection dress for sale.  On my tag it says A001, and I thought her and I did have the exact same dress, i guess there was some small difference.  I’m thrilled to see another bee with one of those beauties, please post pics!!

Post # 10
241 posts
Helper bee

Oops.  Mine must have been A001, then.  It’s definitely the same dress, j.grossman.

I have the style number SOMEWHERE, just not in the gown anymore.

The topic ‘Casablanca A022’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors