(Closed) Casablanca Couture B035

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Desiree Williams: I found this post totally by coincidence because I just bought this dress and am looking at images to find some jewelry to go with it. While I don’t yet have a picture of myself in it, it is NOT for all figure types. I have an hourglass shape, and that’s what you need in order to look good in this baby. The sales girls told me I’m the first one they’ve seen to not have this dress look odd on. It usually falls flat and wierd unless you’ve got some hips.

It looks gorgeous and is the perfect dress for me. . .but you should go to the casablanca page and find the nearest store to try it on and see if it will look good for your figure.

Also, the silk easily wrinkles, it needs to be taken into consideration that steaming will most likely need to be done right before the wedding.

Hope this helps!

Post # 4
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

i actually tried on this dress yesterday.  It is beautiful.  I have am going to try it on again and if i can i will try to take a picture of it and post it. 

the only problem i had with this dress was because there was no designs on the bottom portion of the dress, I was worried the wrinkles would start to show after repeatedly getting up and sittind down.  Also, you will have to really becareful with what you wear underneath…

Post # 5
20 posts
Newbee

@Desiree Williams: there is a post in wedding bee now of a girl in a white version that’s for sale – and another of a girl in what i think is either Ivory or Champagne – just do a search on this page. They both look really phenomenal in them.

Post # 6
20 posts
Newbee

@bulgoki: did you end up going with the B035? I’d love to see a pic of you in it if you have it. I got mine in the other day and I should have taken a picture but didn’t. . .I got ivory but am wondering if they ordered teh right color since it looked almost yellow in the dressing room. . .Your pic, if you have it, would really help me out.

Also, I wore my Victoria Secret seamless hiphuggers for undies and you couldn’t see a thing. But, yeah, even the sales girl told me it wrinkles easily and that I will have to get it pressed.

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi I am selling a gorgeous BRAND NEW NEVER WORN Casablanca Couture B035 wedding dress with Bolero in size 10.  http://www.casablancabridal.com/collections/view/19/395. I ordered this dress for my niece’s wedding for September 01, 2012 but no told us that silk did not come in pure white. The dress is a off-white color with matching Bolero. I am asking $1450 for both the wedding dress and bolero which happen to be a excellent price because the dress is silk and the bolero has  3/D flowers embellished with swarovski crystals, crystal sequins, and pearls. This price also includes shipping within the US. The dress is at the bridal store and will be shipped from the bridal store. My niece never even tried the dress on because it was not pure white. If you are interested in purchasing this dress please email me at [email protected].

The topic ‘Casablanca Couture B035’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors