(Closed) Casablanca Couture B009

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
3331 posts
Sugar bee

I just looked up the dress online and I think it’s gorgeous.  Would be perfect for a beach wedding.  I haven’t seen it in person, though.  I did order a Casablanca dress and I LOVED it.  I thought for the price point, they had great details (like lace and beading) and styles.

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2009

This is the dress I chose for my beach wedding coming up in December! Casablanca Couture measures your hem to hollow and custom makes the dress for your body. We were able to have them make a straight hem at the bottom instead of that train, because I was worried I’d be dragging a pile of sand behind me!

I was a little upset when it was on the cover of the June Bride magazine, because I feel like that took away from the uniqueness of the dress. I had already ordered it at that point, though, so no turning back.

I am completely in love with this dress–the only complaint I have is that it doesn’t photograph well. That Web site picture from Casablanca is especially terrible–it just doesn’t do it justice! It’s a gorgeous dress.

The topic ‘Casablanca Couture B009’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors