(Closed) Casey Anthony trial

posted 10 years ago in Legal
  • poll: Do you think Casey Anthony is guilty?
    Yes : (105 votes)
    100 %
    No : (0 votes)
  • Post # 17
    1276 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2009

She’s guilty and I hope she rots. I absolutely hate when people play victim and use stories of abuse to make her actions acceptable. I was sexually abused from when I was 9-12 and now at 31 am a normal adult with no anger and never have used my past as an excuse. It’s disgusting and a disgrace to true victims.

Post # 18
    1676 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

@Gingersnap: Is that a legally blond reference I see? 🙂

Post # 19
    4590 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

@sit1010: I remember that case, it was horrifying!!! I too can’t watch Nancy Grace without wanting to go kill some people. I wish I could get paid to do what she does, I would have a field day!!! I bet she loves her job more than pretty much anyone

Post # 19
    765 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

I get so worked up talking about this case it’s not even funny. We lived 20 minutes away when it happened so we were hit with news stories about it allll the time. Every day. We’ve moved to a different state now, and it doesn’t get the same amount of attention, but I’ve been watching the trial online and it still makes me soooo mad that she is totally convinced she didn’t do anything.

Post # 20
    4590 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

@MissGreen: Totally agree with this. I was never abused, but I can see how people like her exploit people like you, using it to their advantage, and when people truly are being abused, no one believes them.  I admire you for taking charge of your life and not using your past as a crutch, and being nothing like these scumy people. 

I honestly wish I woudl have gone into genetics, and be able to understand what kind of chemical imbalance people that do these kinds of things have. Then, be able to isolate it, and get rid of it, or something.  Its so frustrating and disgusting, but oddly fascinating (my dad and I are both into true crime books).

Post # 22
    185 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

It’s been big news here since the jurors were selected in Pinellas County and I live there.  Between that and the Tampa Bay Lightning in the playoffs, news has been crazy around here!! 

I really think the defense is grasping at straws, but I don’t know how much evidence the prosecution really has.  Using the excuse of abuse is just that, an excuse.  I know people who have gone through that and they are normal healthy adults and never would use that as an excuse for anything. 

And I agree with gingersnap.  Innocent people don’t hide bodies.  So very very true. 

Post # 23
    626 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@MrsSl82be: There was another one here, the little girl’s name was Shaniya Davis. The mom reported her child missing saying she must have just wandered out of their trailer on her own early in the morning before her mom woke up. They had a tip of the little girl being at a hotel with a grown man. The woman sold her daughter to pay off her drug debt, the man raped her at the hotel, killed her and dumped her body. But it was all the drugs…the mom isn’t to blame right? She is the victim of the drugs. Whatever.

Post # 24
    765 posts
    Busy bee

@sit1010: I remember that one. My mom loves some Nancy Grace and she talked about it for a couple weeks. I love it when people wonder why the world is so evil, but look at what we have around us every day…

Post # 25
    4460 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

As a mother, I cannot imagine looking at my daughter and think about killing her. I mean, there are times when she’s made me angry…but she’s 4. I just don’t know what kind of person could actually follow through with something like that.

She is guilty. There is no way a mother would wait a month to report her child missing. How could you sleep at night? How could you function during the day?

Post # 26
    3214 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

Who is Casey Anthony?

Post # 27
    3338 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I really don’t know how her lawyer is defending her with a straight face.  Shame on them.

Post # 28
    210 posts
    Helper bee

First poll that I’ve seen 100% on.  It isn’t bias if the facts point to you being a murderer!

Post # 29
    2414 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

@Miss Tattoo: lol, I think EVERY parent has that moment where they go “I’m gonna STRANGLE them!!!” and then don’t.  duh.  There’s been PLENTY of times I’ve been so angry at my two kids I just walked away from them after grounding them to their room.  (that’s what you’re supposed to do, right?)

this… this is beyond sick.  my opinion: the current justice system is crap.  people like this need to be put through the same misery as their victum and then left to die. on their own from the abuse.  (or just shot to the head and heart because they’re a waste of space…)

Post # 30
    765 posts
    Busy bee

@mightywombat: The mother of Caylee Anthony who was missing for a month before ever being reported and was found dead several months later. Casey claims a nanny kidnapped and killed Caylee, but no one really believes that.

ETA: That’s just the short version. Really any google search will give you toooons of details.

The topic ‘Casey Anthony trial’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors