(Closed) CD 112. Please tell me something positive!

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 16
1839 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
tommywantwingy :  a naturopath is a doctor focused on natural remedies like supplements and herbal remedies. I was a little skeptical at first but it really worked well for me! 

Post # 17
11 posts
Newbee

I remember you from earlier this year! I’m sorry you’re still having crazy long cycles. Are you able to get a second opinion? It doesn’t seem fair that your doctor is holding your weight gain over your head before he/she helps you after you’ve been trying for a year.

My cycles are still bad- 45 days with a 7-8 day luteal phase. I’ve been going to a fertility clinic and have gotten all sorts of blood tests, hsg, and even had an ultrasound and an MRI to look at an ovarian cyst, my husband has has a SA also. We’re set to start meds when my next cycle starts. I’m hoping that gives me a good of a chance as anyone.

Good luck. 

Post # 18
57 posts
Worker bee

So sorry you’re going through this bee! 🙁 

I can relate and totally know how bad it sucks. I’m currently on day 71 of my cycle. I haven’t taken birth control for almost 6 years. But we started TTC in October and bam… random long cycle. I just finished 10 days of Provera. Hoping AF will show soon. 

Sending you lots of hugs!!!!! 

The topic ‘CD 112. Please tell me something positive!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors