(Closed) Center pieces (pic)

posted 7 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

They look like bud vases or test tubes.

Post # 5
1869 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Could they be test tube vases?

That’s a neat centerpiece!

EDIT:  Everyone else agrees. LOL! 


Post # 6
2262 posts
Buzzing bee

Those are beautiful!

Post # 10
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

If you’re okay with glass and flame, you can order glass tubing from scientific suppliers, cut it to the length you want, and melt it shut. I’ve never done it, but I know it’s common practice in chemical labs.

Post # 11
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Corona00:those are really clean and classy!

Post # 12
10 posts
  • Wedding: July 2012

Can anyone tell me which type of flower that is?

The topic ‘Center pieces (pic)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors