(Closed) Centerpiece

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
2711 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m guessing there is a stryofoam ball the flowers are attached too.

Post # 4
2999 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m going to guess its some sort of foam block (sphere cut in half?) that all the flowers are stuck in and then placed into the glass on top of the beads.

Post # 5
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

It’s probably floral foam. You can get that at the dollar tree….I got quite a bit of floral foam at the dollar tree with all my DIY’s!

The topic ‘Centerpiece’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors