(Closed) centerpiece help

posted 9 years ago in Reception
Post # 4
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - St. Thomas of Villanova Church & the F.U.E.L. House

It looks like some kind of urn?

Post # 5
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

I think they are urns maybe coffee table urns?

Post # 6
5273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

I would of guessed “pedestal vases” as well, but I have seen ALOT of those style vases at hobby lobby 🙂

Post # 7
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

Those style of vases can be found under several names such as “urn,” “pedestal urn,” “pedestal bowl,” or even a “compote.” Combinations of those words also help find similar items. As for a website, I don’t know if you will find the exact one as above, but many sites have similar items.

Here is one I found that is similar and can be spray painted that white color. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/bargainonestop/items/Olive_Green_Scalloped_Compote_Pedestal_Bowl

Here is another in glass but can be spray painted for a similar look. http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1983146

And a couple more:


Post # 8
368 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I’m pretty sure they’re pedestals too. I would try http://www.craiglook.com you can search through every state!

The topic ‘centerpiece help’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors