(Closed) centerpiece help

posted 4 years ago in Decor
Post # 4
45631 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@sarg88:  It must drive Bees crazy when you ask a very specific question and get answers that aren’t at all what you are looking for.

I guarantee that neither Ikea or Dollar Tree has anything that size.

Those vases must be at least 15-18″ in diameter if you count the number of pillar candles.

 I can find very tall vases but not very wide.

 I  would ask a local florist or interior decorator for assistance.

Post # 5
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

They are called hurricane vases. Trying searching that instead. I would think that save on crafts has them.

Post # 7
11284 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@sarg88:  i don’t know where you can get the vases but i really like the look.

Post # 8
8428 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I love that look!

The topic ‘centerpiece help’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors