Post # 1
Hey ladies! I just finished putting together some of our centerpieces. Let me know what you think! They will be on black tablecloths alongside candles, white dinnerware, and green apples on each place setting as out favors and escort cards. I’m so excited what I had in my head actually turned out the way I wanted it to! ha!
Post # 3
Very eyecatching! I love them. You did a really nice job!
Post # 4
Those look awesome! Nice work!!!
Post # 6
Spectacular Congratulations!!! 🙂
Post # 7
Wow! These look AMAZING! They will look perfect on black tablecloths.
Post # 9
OMG, they’re beautiful. How long did each take you? Costs?
Post # 10
How dfid you make the little balls inside? GORGEOUS by the way 😉
Post # 12
Those are awesome!! Where did you find the vases and the balls inside? Also curious how much each ended up costing.
Post # 13
Those are AH-MAZING!! How did you make them?? I tried ordering those green balls from Save-on-crafts.com but they were sold out. Boo 🙁
Post # 14
beauitlfu….what a wonderful job you did!
Post # 15
I did 6 of them in about an hour maybe? So simple to do!
Here is the cost breakdown for 30 centerpieces
- Black ribbon at Michael’s for about $4.27
- Vases at Michael’s on sale for $1.99 – $57.70 total (they didn’t have as many as I need so I ended up getting the exact same vases at Target for the same price!!)
- Twig balls from here for about $50 total
- Styrofoam balls from Michael’s for $2.99 – $89.70 total
- Sticky glue squares for the ribbon to stick $4.27
- Birch branches from Michael’s after Christmas sale last year for $0.99 each t0tal of $16.91 (because we only use half per centerpiece, a full bunch looked waaay too over the top lol)
- Flowers from Michaels on sale at $1.99/bunch $63.73 total
Total cost: $286.58
Which breaks down to 30 centerpieces for $9.56 each! Which I think is pretty darn good!
We did hit a lot of sales though and honestly I probably could have gotten the Styrofoam balls cheaper but I just wanted to get them out of the way! lol