(Closed) centerpieces for 300+ wedding

posted 11 years ago in Reception
Post # 17
2865 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I agree with other posters that submerged flowers are a way to save. You could also alternate centerpieces if you want some floral arrangements but don’t want to have to pay for 30. Do 10 or 15 tall floral ones and the rest could be suberged.

High/Low example (couldn’t find one with submerged low).

Post # 18
2343 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I think green cymbidium orchids submerged in cylinder vases would look great! You can buy fake ones for cheap, and no one would know the difference since they are underwater! You could also get some fresh ones and scatter them on some of the tables, to do the high/low thing camrie is talking about.

Post # 19
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2010

me and my fiance are getting married this november! we have had a really hard time trying to find cute cheap center pieces. our colors are lapis, black, ivory, and silver! i love the color lapis it is just so warm and comforting yet elegant at the same time! this is the centerpieces we have come up with! round mirrors $2, flower pettles pack or 400 $5, candle dollartree special $1, candle holder dollartree $1!!!!! i hope this helps some atleast!!!

[attachment=1311628,166858]

Post # 20
1004 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
@lady206:  I really love that first picture with the rose! So pretty, reminds me of Beauty and the Beast a little.

Post # 21
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
@lady206:  where did you find that picture of the rose in the water? I think that looks beautiful and I want to use that but I don’t know how to make it.

The topic ‘centerpieces for 300+ wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors