- 8 years ago
- Wedding: December 2010
We’re getting married in a little one-room church from the 1800s (quaker meetinghouse technically). My aunt, who is naturally gifted with a classically beautiful voice has offered to sing. Here’s my plan:
Have CD of music playing in the church as people arrive.
- Start with old time hymns, like Johnny Cash singing I Shall Not be Moved
- Transition to some christmas songs, like Andrea Bocelli (big in my family) singing christmas classics.
- My aunt singing Ave Maria (maybe processional here (3-5 people)
- I walk to the Wedding March
- No clue as to music to leave to.
Any suggestions? Especially would like suggestions for old hymns and transitioning from old hyms to ave maria. I figured christmas music could smooth the transition. Likewise any other songs that would be nice sung live.