(Closed) Certificate of Liability Insurance???

posted 10 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
431 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

our venue has the same requirement – except we need Personal Liability and Liquor Liability Insurance to protect from any alcohol related accidents.  Our coordinator said sometimes you can add it on to homeowners insurance or can buy it thru http://www.wedsafe.com.

Post # 4
761 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I had to get it as a self employed hairstylist so that if I get sued I am covered. So maybe the venue does this because they serve alcohol and can not be sued if someone gets in an accident? I would think they would just have it on their own already.

Post # 6
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

we have to do this too.  it is $360!  our caterer has the alcohol permit, we just have it for liability.

The topic ‘Certificate of Liability Insurance???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors