Post # 1
Starting 9/20, I will…
* Go to the gym 4 times a week
* Actually do grocery shopping for healthy food instead of fast-food
* Make a to-do list and complete items on said list
* Support my fellow bees in their goals and aspirations!
What are your goals for the next couple months?
Post # 3
Those are all very good resolutions!
Post # 4
-Keep up my running regimen when I return from my vacation [5k every morning] until the winter months.
-cut back on ‘snacks’
-getting to bed by 11pm no matter what! Those dark circles have got to go!
-finding an exercise that tones the upper arms rather than building the muscles
-get my butt in gear on finding an officiant I actually like + get our dates booked so I can move ahead with all the other plannering.
Post # 5
Can I tweak the date a little =)
By the end of September (Week of the 28th) …
I want to have wedding planning completely done. I am not doing well under so much stress and it’s killing my complexion … I need to relax and not worry so much before the wedding.
I will have the flower girl and ring bearers outfits to their parents b/c they’re being mailed overnight the last week of September.
I will have pretty much eliminated white foods: “bad” sugar, carbs, salt from my diet.
I will be drinking lots of detox and green tea – no more coffee – WHITE TEETH!
I will do cardio everyday for at least 20 minutes even if it’s slow because I have a stationary bike and am so lazy to do it!
I will NOT pick at my fingernails or cuticles anymore
I will go to sleep early at night so I don’t have dark circles …
Hmm … anything else? =)
Post # 6
- Wedding: August 2009 - St. Thomas of Villanova Church & the F.U.E.L. House
Oh, once we’re over our jet-lag, the mister and I will be returning to the gym for SURE! I was doing so well with free-weight lifting and want to continue that…AND get back to being able to run a 5K in under 25 minutes without irritating my shin splints.
Hmmm…I think a few fitness posts might be in the works…
Post # 7
Well, I started this Monday … but here are my goals
– I will go to the gym 5 times a week in the afternoon or, if I can’t make it to the gym I will run and do strength training in my living room.
– I will do yoga 3-4 times a week in the morning (I’ve been slacking on this one … grar)
– I will start giong to bed at a normal hour and creating more of a schedule for myself … I NEED a schedule to lose weight
By the end of this year:
-I will lose 20 pounds.
– Cut soda out of my diet
– hopefully drop a pants size (but I won’t sulk too much if it doesn’t happen … I promise)
Post # 8
- Wedding: October 2010 - Kindred Oaks, Georgetown
-to keep going to the gym at least 3 times a week
-eat healthier (less fast food)
-get organized on the wedding planning front
-loose more weight – lost 10 lbs so far…want to lose another 20 at least by wedding time next year
-stay positive about everything (to keep myself sane)
Post # 9
– Do 30 Day Shred AT LEAST four days a week (goal is five – will be happy with four)
– Start running regularly again
– Stop wasting money at coffeeshops!
– Cut back on caffeine, increase water intake
– As I get down to almost the one month mark, get more organized, finish planning already <span style=”white-space: pre;”> stop making changes!
– STOP. FREAKING. OUT. ABOUT. EVERY. LITTLE. THING.
– Enjoy my wedding.
Post # 10
Yay! Those are all great goals! And I don’t know why I said starting 9/20… I meant 9/13 cause that’s when I started. Duuuuuh. How are y’all doing on your goals so far! I’m doing pretty well! I’ve been to the gym 2x already!
Post # 11
lol good job! I actually just sent you a message about this 😛
Post # 12
I saw! Writing you back now!