(Closed) Changing name with SS office

posted 6 years ago in Names
Post # 3
2457 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Nope, just my marriage certificate and ID. Oh- and you have to fill out an application, but I did that part on my computer and printed it out instead of filling it in there. 🙂

Post # 4
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@StephieBee:  +1 That’s what I did too. 🙂

Post # 5
1 posts
  • Wedding: December 2012

I live in Ohio and I took my marriage license, drivers license and old soical security care to the Social Security office.  I can’t remember for sure but I don’t think they even looked at my old social security card.  I didn’t have to fill out any form and it was only about a 5 minute process after i finally got back to see someone.

The topic ‘Changing name with SS office’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors