11657 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

ROLL CALL!

TTC/TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: Last post on the old thread….I DON’T KNOW 

Cycles TTC/Charting:  TTC = 11, Charting = 7

Age/SO’s Age: 34/35

POAS/AF Date: If AF doesn’t show I’ll test on Saturday (Oct 14)

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: NO known issues, temping, charting, Pre-Seed, Pre-natals, Mucinex some cycles…

Link to chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a363c

Random Question: Whats something you want for Christmas?? Besides being able to do a pregnancy announcement?  A new laptop.

Post # 4
Hostess
11657 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Since we closed the last thread – this is my post from that thread (the last one)

So this cycle has been all messed up. I was fighting a cold during my FW so my temps are wonky. Generally I O between CD12 & 17, my average is 15. I had a random lower temp on CD15 and ignoring that temp makes a huge difference in my chart. on CD 14 I had tons of EWCM.

I don’t actually know when I owed or what DPO I am right now. Took a test yesterday afternoon after a 2-3 hour hold – BFN (wondfo).

My boobs are super super sore right now – more so than usual, but it could just be AF. It’s really rare for me to have a cycle go over 28 days as well.

I’m super frustrated this month. Planning on not testing again until Saturday. 

These are my 2 charts.

Post # 7
Hostess
11657 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

mama2bee71 :  28 days, my latest O date so far is the 17, average is 15 so for it to be the 19th and give me a 32 day cycle would be really weird.

Part of me feels like it was somewhere in between the 2 but being sick just messed me up so much I really have no idea. 

The overlays also make more sense to me with my patterns with the earlier O date.

I just have to wait and see :/

How long do you have to wait before you know if your transfer takes (or whatever the correct word is)

Post # 8
7023 posts
Busy Beekeeper

TTC/TTA: TTC!

CD/DPO: CD4

Cycles TTC/Charting: This is my first cycle TTC, 2nd cycle charting.

Age/SO’s Age: 32/36

POAS/AF Date: 10/30ish

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: No known issues. My mom had serious infertility issues, but my cycles seem relatively normal-ish since coming off the pill in July, so hoping for the best!

Random Question: Whats something you want for Christmas?? This is lame, but some of those rubber floormats for our car lol. On a more fun note, maybe some chic cat furniture from Ikea’s new pet furniture line!!!

Post # 10
Hostess
11657 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

mama2bee71 :  fingers crossed for you!

It’s another day of boobs that are sore as all hell and some weird crampiness. Could be AF showing up – typical she should show tomorrow – might not be. I don’t know. So frustrated.

Post # 14
808 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

mama2bee71 :  that looks like a classic implantation dip!!  Fingers crossed for you!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors