Charter of the hive # 101

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 586
2183 posts
Buzzing bee

greywacke :  I’m actually not sure I agree with you about the past month! With temps that flat, I’d be surprised if you O’ed on CD20. I wonder if it was just a particularly funky cycle? 

As to the fallback rise, do you wake up at different times or drink on any of those days? Those things can create some dips/rises where they shouldn’t be. There is also some normal variation in temps for a lot of women. I almost always have a temp dip at 4 and 6 dpo. Not sure why, but it’s been there for all 4 of my charts.

I’d start testing around CD14 if I were you — you want to start several days before the earliest you’d get a positive to make sure you catch it.

Post # 587
711 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

This is my first cycle with confirmed O ๐Ÿ˜€ but, since then the date has switched a couple times and now I am super confused. Originally I had ++OPKs on days 20 and 21 so O was day 21 I think. Then it looked as though my body had geared up for O but didn’t because my temps dropped shortly after. Day 32 I randomly peed on an OPK and it was positive. There was a temp shift after that and my temps have only been rising since. That would put me on 12 DPO today and makes day 32 my O day according to FF. My crosshairs changed in FF after I removed the previous + OPKs from days 20 and 21. 

What do you think? I didn’t realize O wasn’t always very cut and dry.

Also, my temps are low because I wear an Ava bracelet. I plug those temps into FF. 

This is the + OPK from day 32. 

Post # 588
540 posts
Busy bee

larissakay :  interesting! Thanks for reaponding. Actually I wouldent consider my temps from the past month flat at all, there is a whole degree variation and keep in mind it is charted in celcius so the chart anyway should seem less spiky. But then again, I am a novice so maybe someone else can chime in?

Yes, I have been having very interrupted sleep lately due to a cough so maybe that could be it too. I don’t drink very much. Next month I will be armed with some opks. 

Post # 590
711 posts
Busy bee

greywacke :  OMG even more stuff to confuse me now! Haha.

Post # 591
711 posts
Busy bee

and these are the previous OPKs both from day 20. 

Post # 592
2183 posts
Buzzing bee

tommywantwingy :  If you take out the OPK, what does FF say? I’m wondering if it’ll move it to CD31. Either way, I’d lean towards the 30 date for ovulating. LH just shows that your body is gearing up to O, it doesn’t confirm that it’s happened, so I’d guess exactly what you did — your body geared up to O but didn’t.

greywacke :  Sorry I wasn’t clear! I just meant the flat temps between CD20 and 25. I’d be surprised if your temp stayed that close to pre-o temps post-o. I agree with FF that you o’ed on CD25 and just had a very short LP.

Post # 594
9532 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

tommywantwingy :  girl. I saw those opks and mistook them for bfps for a moment. What a rollercoaster.

Post # 595
711 posts
Busy bee

amanda1988 :  omg! you know I wouldn’t be in here before I let you know surprised ha.

Post # 596
711 posts
Busy bee

feedthebeags :  ugh this cycle has been so crazy, I thought I O’d when I didn’t so I have already peed on so many tests and seen so many negatives that I am not really up for driving to the store to get more. I’m trying to hold out but it’s hard.

Post # 598
744 posts
Busy bee

tommywantwingy :  same with me this cycle -_- I had a chemical last month so I think it screwed with me a little, we BD so much when I thought I was going to O and then O like 5 days later so we only hit like one day. Keeping my FX for you though! At least it’s promising that you finally ovulated on your own. How’s your fatty diet going?

Post # 599
711 posts
Busy bee

feedthebeags :  I’m sorry about your chemical ๐Ÿ™ and yes, ughh to the BDing a ton when we thought we O’d only to realize it was actually later and then not BDing enough. Ahhhh…FX for you too!

Diet is good ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve gained all the weight I needed plus more. 

Post # 600
711 posts
Busy bee

Temp still up. Tested negative on a dollar store cheapie. FF also decided to change my O day from 32 to 31. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors