Charter of the hive # 101

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 604
3227 posts
Sugar bee

tommywantwingy :  FWIW, I didn’t get a positive on a dollar store cheapie until 13DPO. I got my BFP on 9DPO with a clinical guard cheapie and FRER.

FX for a BFP soon!

Post # 605
709 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

feedthebeags :   MsPlucky :  THANK YOU ladies! πŸ˜€ and well according to FF I am 14 DPO today…womp womp. 

Post # 606
743 posts
Busy bee

tommywantwingy :  well if this isn’t your month at least you have the consolation of finally O and a very healthy LP 😊

Post # 608
743 posts
Busy bee

tommywantwingy :  sucks you’re out but FX for this coming cycle πŸ™‚ I am 11DPO myself and haven’t even had a squinter or any symptoms so I’ll most likely be sticking around with you πŸ™‚

Post # 609
709 posts
Busy bee

feedthebeags :  FX for you too! You aren’t out yet! I am just so happy to put that long, confusing cycle behind me. I’m hoping for a shorter cycle this time ugh. 

Post # 610
743 posts
Busy bee

tommywantwingy :  o for sure! I remember seeing your posts and getting frustrated myself. I never cheered for someone’s AF to arrive as I did yours lol

Post # 611
709 posts
Busy bee

feedthebeags :  awww thanks! Haha, I almost started crying I was so happy yesterday! I’ve never been so happy to need a tampon LOL

Post # 612
540 posts
Busy bee

tommywantwingy :  congrats on AF! I got it today, bringing me to a lp of 16 days. Looks like my fears of a short lp from last months incomplete chart were probably unfounded. Interested how I get a temp dip with imminent AF in both cycles. Kind of helps getting me prepared. 

My first complete chart! Does this look OK/normal? 

Post # 613
540 posts
Busy bee

Oh, and kind of want to know why I lost dpo count on my chart. Is there anyway of bringing it back? 

Post # 614
2183 posts
Buzzing bee

greywacke :  the dpo count is a VIP feature. My guess is your free trial of it ran out. My temp drops before AF too. I always ignore it, but if I didn’t, I’d save myself a HPT. smile

Post # 615
7717 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

greywacke :  Your chart looks good! I’d say it’s also very possible you ovulated a bit later than FF is saying, maybe on day 22. But even if that’s the case, your LP would still be a healthy length at 12 days, so you’re good.

For most accurate results going forward, I’d try to track your cervical mucus patteern more consistently. You might also consider using OPKs. All of that will give FF more data to use when calculating your O date.

The dpo count is a VIP feature….so annoying. So you’ll have to upgrade to VIP to get that back.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors