Charter of the hive # 101

posted 12 months ago in TTC
Post # 661
1419 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

tommywantwingy :  Where did you find an Ava group? My Ava is supposed to arrive today and I’d love the resource ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 662
9649 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

FoolsintheRain :  neg opks will influence things, yes. FF tries not to assume you ovulated without a positive opk.

The green boxes mean it’s what FF would have guessed your FW was. But since you never charted before that guess is either based on your average cycle length with the assumption you have a 14day LP (which isn’t actually that common lol) or, if you never even told FF your cycle data then it’s assuming you have a 28 day cycle and a 14 day LP.

The second one in particular means you should 100% ignore the green boxes.  If you’re going off of your average cycle length then the green boxes probably aren’t perfect but they aren’t a bad starting place

Post # 663
353 posts
Helper bee

FoolsintheRain :  correct. FF usually predicts your FW and gets better at predicting it the more charts you do. Yay for starting your first chart!

tommywantwingy :  makes sense,  I haven’t tried the bracelet so I wasn’t aware

Post # 664
2298 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

I didn’t know what this board was for all this time I’ve been on here….until I finally clicked. I’m on the POAS boards but will do a roll call here too if that’s okay? Will be reading some of the pages so I can see what is going on in other people’s TTC worlds, and maybe catch a few tips.

Post # 666
1419 posts
Bumble bee

tommywantwingy :  It did- thanks!!

So I started getting some symptoms the AF is coming (crampy, upset stomach) but I’ve been getting some ewcm for the past few days. Not as much as I got earlier in my cycle- this is more like creamy with a few globs of ewcm. What on EARTH is this about? Has anyone heard of this before? I’ve seen it as a pregnancy symptom but theres no way I’m pregnant since I didn’t ovulate (per my chart below). Note: I got an almost positive OPK on CD24 that I originally marked positive and later removed. Can anyone make sense of this?

b_xQcYba

Update: I just tested and got another postive OPK- what the hell is going on with my body??? *Facepalm*

Post # 667
353 posts
Helper bee

hafh2016 :  your body might be getting ready to finally O. BD today and every other day until confirming O to cover all the bases!

NicoleLyn1218 :  welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š I was pleasantly surprised myself when I first clicked on it because I thought I was the only millennial bothering with temping lol

Post # 668
1419 posts
Bumble bee

tommywantwingy :  Oh! Also, I saw your chart and your temps look really low- are you entering in the Ava skin temps or are you also temping on the side?

Post # 669
2298 posts
Buzzing bee

Hello Ladies – finally getting around to roll calling for this board. I feel like I’m a part of so many things, but there is definitely a lot to learn about the cycle and TTC. 

TTC/TTA: TTC smile

CD/DPO: CD 26…currently waiting to O

Cycles TTC/Charting: Technically 2nd cycle trying, but on month 4 (long cycles) and have been charting since we started trying after my IUD was removed in December. 

Age/SO’s Age: 28/34

POAS Date/AF Date: Unsure – still waiting to ovulate……

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Long cycles. That’s about all I know/don’t know. 

I got my IUD taken out 12/19 (I had it for 7 years…was on BC pills before that for 3 years) and got a light AF on 12/22 that lasted for 4.5 days. Was on CD46 when I contacted my OB about not having AF yet and stark white HPT’s. Started Provera on CD 47 and got AF after CD 56 and last day of Provera was complteted. It was a heavy AF (similar to AF before IUD) and it lasted 10 days including 2 days of spotting. Now I’m waiting for O and/or AF. My OB said to make an appt for 3 months after I started provera, so that will be in the end of April/beginning of May. I’m hoping to become pregnant before then. 

I am temping, taking maca root capsules, prenatal, zinc, and RRL capsules when I remember (the bottle is sitting next to the maca root, but I don’t always remember). I just started tracking CM and doing OPK’s this cycle, so we will see. 

Post # 670
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Sandusky, Ohio

hafh2016 :  I enter my Ava temps into FF. Oh, about your EWCM and feeling icky like AF is coming- that is exactly how I felt last cycle right before I finally O’d on CD 35!!! For me, the crampy upset stomach feeling was O ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 671
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I already uploaded my chart to the March POAS thread, but I figured I’d post it here too. Does it look like I can confirm ovulation yet? Or should I wait another day? I’m really worried I’m having another anovulatory cycle and I already scheduled a doctor’s appointment to discuss this concern…

Post # 672
1527 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Hi everyone! It’s about time I joined this board. I’ve been temping for a while now, so I’m glad to find this resource to check my charts with all of you! I didn’t know what this discussion was for before ๐Ÿ™‚ 

TTC/TTA: TTA (hubby and I are traveling for 9 months starting in September, and will be TTC towards the end of our trip…around June 2019!).

CD/DPO: CD6, just finished AF 2 days ago.

Cycles TTC/Charting: 4th cycle charting, but my cycles are quite long (normally about 40-50 days) so I’ve been temping for about 5 months.

Age/SO’s Age: 25/27

POAS Date/AF Date: FF is predicting April 22 for AF so we’ll see if that’s right!

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Long, irregular cycles. Short AF. Possibly a short LP but I’m still trying to get the hang of temping so I’m hoping that I’ve been predicting O slightly wrong because a short LP would suck!

Post # 673
1419 posts
Bumble bee

tommywantwingy :  Oh lawd, that would be so hard to deal with- I almost hope I can just start fresh (though not really because I don’t want anovulatory cycles)! My Darling Husband got really annoyed with me yesterday when I tried to get him to BD- he was like “you promised we could stop for a while!” and refused ๐Ÿ™ Hopefully I didn’t miss my window already because our timing was pretty good for when I thought my window was. But thanks for the heads up- I’ll definitely make sure we get trying ASAP because I genuinely thought it was just an estrogen surge before AF.

Post # 674
2298 posts
Buzzing bee

FINALLY OVULATED based on temp! I had removed the OPKs from FF because I was nervous it would interfere with the crosshairs since I never got a clear positive. They’re still on my Ovia app, and maybe I drink too much water? I’m not sure. I guess my little twinges/cramps were right as well on that day. And I hope one day of BD is enough to get a sticky baby growing. We shall see!!! 

Post # 675
1419 posts
Bumble bee

tommywantwingy :  How many days before O did you get that upset stomach feeling? Mine went away but my temp is still around 97 and still have very fertile looking CM (its been fertile looking for like 2 weeks now! Insane!). I’ve also had a string of almost positive (like so close I’d almost call some positive) OPKs. Super ready to either ovulate or start a new cycle!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors