(Closed) Charters of the hive #100

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 526
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

mama2bee71: I’d love to see a before and after as well!;) Sorry to hear this cycle didn’t work out. FX next cycle for you!

Post # 527
11520 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

I’m still holding off on testing, but VIP features are making me batty. I woke up stupidly early this morning (2 hours early) my charted temp is adjusted for time. I’m also feeling all crampy and my boobs hurt. I also had ridiculous dreams 2 night ago, something that’s really unusual for me. Darling Husband was actually worried, my breathing was all messed up he said I sounded like I was crying (which in the dream I was)

trying to not get too hopeful. Hoping to hold out until Saturday – I still think FF is 2 days off on my O…

This is this month and last month overlaid

Post # 528
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

tm6173 :  thank you! Yes 13 DPO and my test at 10 DPO was stark white. 

MsGinkgo :  thank you! I had some too earlier in my cycle, shortly after O. I’m thinking it was IB but it was at 4DPO. I hope it’s a good sign for you. FF kept telling me that it shows up 9% in pregnant charts and 10% more in non-pregnant but I guess I’m the 9%. How many DPO are you?

Firemansgirl :  ooh that’s awesome. I wanted 2 under 2 but I didn’t get AF backnowledge until he was over 17 months old. 

mrschubbybear :  thanks so much!

Post # 529
544 posts
Busy bee

MsGinkgo :  I see your 10DPO! I would hold off on testing for a few more days. At least Thursday which is based on your LP. Your chart looks awesome! Do you usually have tender breasts before AF? If not, that’s another great sign. 

Post # 530
11520 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

pinkfaerie :  my chart says 10DPO, I think I’m actually 8…we’ll see. My breasts used to hurt before AF all the time, they’d get hot and sore. It hasn’t happened for a few months but this month it’s definitely back so it’s hard to say.

I hate symptom spotting, it’s so frustrating because pretty much all early pregnancy symptoms are also pre-AF symptoms. I think what my temp does tomorrow will be telling based on last month.

Post # 531
1764 posts
Buzzing bee

Hmm… my temp dropped down back to it’s normal range this morning, so I’m wondering if those few high temps were just wonky temps. I did drink night of CD18, so that could account for CD19’s spike, and I didn’t sleep for crap morning of CD21 since SS had an accident in bed so he crawled in with us and distrupted my sleep. I probably only got and two hours tops before temping AM of CD21, and I woke up feeling warm. 

Post # 532
11520 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

MargaritaVille :  I would guess they’re wonky. see what happens tomorrow 🙂

Post # 533
2169 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

MsGinkgo :  Your chart looks great! FX so hard for you!

Post # 534
11520 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

DrunkInLove :  thanks so much!

FF keeps changing my ‘points’ for pregnancy and it’s making me crazy. 

Post # 536
11520 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

mama2bee71 :  I am going crazy and starting to think that AF is on her way – although it would be super early. FF says I’m 10DPO, I think I’m 8 – I’m with you and think that O was actually CD14 not CD12 (which makes our timing AWESOME!) I thought IB too when I saw the faint spotting but didn’t want to get my hopes up. At this point, I have symptoms of something so if I’m going to get a BFP it should show up now – even if it’s a super squinter…I’m just so nervous to test.

I might swing by the dollar store and buy some cheapies tonight. I have a FRER under the sink from last month that I’m refusing to use at the moment. It won’t come out until Friday night or I get a squinter on a cheapie.

**FF keeps changing my points, up and down…it’s so annoying. I add some data and ooops, loose points, add some more, gain points back. WTF.

Post # 538
11520 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

MargaritaVille :  that’s a really big drop, I guess all you can do is see how it plays out.

Well, I tested tonight with a cheap ‘early detection’ test from the dollar store and it was a BFN, but if I’m actually 8DPO that’s not surprising. BUT if I hae symptoms and am actually pregnant I should at least get a squinter shouldn’t I? Then again…it is 5:30 and I’m pretty sure it was only a 30 minute hold and I drank a lot of water today….why does this make us crazy??

Post # 539
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

ROLL CALL!

TTC/TTA: TTC 

CD/DPO: CD 6

Cycles TTC/Charting: First cycle TTC #3

Age/SO’s Age: 30/33

POAS/AF Date: POAS June 14

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: I am hypothyroid, so taking thyroid meds and I have been diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. My RE isn’t concerned yet, but I am on Femara to try and boost ovulation. I am also doing opk’s and taking prenatals plus extra folic acid and coq10 to help with egg quality. DH’s SA a few years ago was perfect but he has been on testosterone injections the last couple years and apparently that can kill sperm count. He stopped the injections about 2 months ago so I’m hoping it doesn’t affect TTC but he is having another SA done soon just to see.

Link to chart: 

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsMonty11

Random Question: What is something you secretly want? Not so secret, but I’m dying for a beach vacation!

Post # 540
544 posts
Busy bee

MsGinkgo :  Sorry for the BFN.  I think it’s too early.  I got BFNs at 9DPO with my first pregnancy and 10DPO this time, like stark white and I analyzed those things like mad and then a strong positive at 13 DPO both times.  I think it was just late implantation?  I had crazy cravings at 12DPO and cramping this time and super tender breasts last time, so some symptoms but not a ton.  I’m keeping everything crossed for you!

The topic ‘Charters of the hive #100’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors