(Closed) Charters of the hive #100

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 61
712 posts
Busy bee

mama2bee71 :  No I haven’t. My doctor told me if I didn’t get my period within 6 weeks then I should give her a call so I am waiting another week or week and a half. 

Post # 62
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

BOGB :  so, so, so excited you are going to start IUI 🙂 FX you get as lucky as you did last time! xoxo

Post # 63
1124 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

mama2bee71 :  I totally feel your pain. I got my results from my preliminary tests today, and everything came back normal. The doctor looked at my charts, and said based on my data, I am definitely ovulating. Furthermore, she said that she sincerely doubts there’s anything “wrong” with me and to get an SA soon. Obviously, she doesn’t know about DH’s sperm as she isnt his doctor. but she said “IF” there is a problem, it’s more likely to be him.

I am terrified of becoming bitter if he’s the one with the problem. I’d love to adopt one day, but I absolutely hate the idea of adopting because I can’t conceive on my own. I almost don’t want to find out…

Post # 64
1068 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

MrsR4ever :  thanks mama! We had a failed cycle in November and had an insurance snafu in December but are geared up to go again for the current cycle. Hoping it works! Hope all is well with you!

Post # 66
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

BOGB :  xoxoxox best of luck, love!

Post # 67
712 posts
Busy bee

mama2bee71 :  My chart is telling me I O’d 2 days after the positive opk! I honestly feel it may have been the day before what ff is predicting though. My temps have been up. 5dpo there was a dip almost to coverline, but the following day it shot back up and has stayed up for 3 days and I am now 8dpo. The past couple of days I have had some odd light brown cm which is something I’ve not gotten before. I don’t spot before af, but mc could have thrown things off so who knows. I am wondering if it’s just hormonal because I haven’t had af in such a long time, not sure. Of course in the back of my mind I am wondering if it is implantation, but trying not to get my hopes up. I am super happy that it appears I ovulated so hopefully my cycle will be back on track at the very least! 

Post # 70
1124 posts
Bumble bee

mama2bee71 :  things are trucking along. Darling Husband is dragging his feet with getting his SA. Im either 6 or 8dpo (depending on the setting in FF Advanced or Research), either way I’m going to test Saturday. Yay for high temps for you! I think you deserve all the gold medals if you wait until Friday to test. That’s seriously impressive 

Post # 71
712 posts
Busy bee

mama2bee71 :  No af yet! I am 13dpo today and my lp is usual 13 days. My temp is still above coverline, but has steadily gone down the last few days so it looks like af will more than likely arrive tonight or tomorrow. One thing that is odd is that I have had tan cm a couple of times a day since 4dpo so I’m a little worried about a hormonal imbalance or something. I’m hoping you get your bfp this week!! You never know. 

Post # 72
712 posts
Busy bee

Not sure if anyone wants to know, but I wanted to update that I did not get af today like I thought I would and instead my temp went up! I’m curious to see what it does tomorrow and if it goes up again I may test. I’m kind of scared to so I’m not sure, we will see. I’m 14dpo today so I might just be having a longer than usual luteal phase. 

Post # 75
1124 posts
Bumble bee

mama2bee71 :  my temps are ok. But I’m only 9dpo. Let me know how the fertility appointment goes!

The topic ‘Charters of the hive #100’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors