(Closed) Charters of the hive #100

posted 11 months ago in TTC
Post # 751
Hostess
12103 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

Sooooo, I’m totally back to obsessing.

yesterday AM I got what I was confident was a positive OPK after days of super obvious negatives – second line barely there. Last night was still super strong and so is this morning. I think this morning is negative. I’m only using wondfos, I haven’t seen enough glowing reviews of the expensive ones to make me switch. 

No temp spike this morning. 

So now I’m not sure if I ovulated yet or not, we BD’d last 2 days but I really don’t know if DH will be up for it again tonight (men are not always up for it it seems)

Thoughts? Am I still waiting for O?

Top – yesterday am

5:30

9:00

7:30 this morning

Post # 752
Hostess
12103 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Finally got my crosshairs – now to try and not obesess for the next 2 weeks

Post # 753
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m losing my mind waiting for O. The past two months my periods have been short and light (abnormal for me) and now this month it seems my temps are all over the place, and I’m not ovulating. Last night before bed cm returned to creamy. Should I call the doctor and see if they’re concerned at all? The past two cycles O was cd 16 :/ 

Post # 754
Hostess
12103 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

mrscorgi :  I O’d late this month too – my chart was also wonky but not as bad as yours (see above) unless you have a medical issue and are being treated or you’ve been trying for a whiel it seems that the doctors are never too concerned

Post # 755
475 posts
Helper bee

MsGinkgo :  of course now that I post this wet/ewcm and cervix so high I cant reach lol my body hates me and it seems yet again it looks like im about to O. 

Post # 756
Hostess
12103 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

mrscorgi :  always the way.

I’m not desperately trying not to symptom spot all over the place. It’s so ridiculous how our brains & bodies play tricks on us.

Post # 757
475 posts
Helper bee

MsGinkgo :  I’m the WORST when it comes to symptom spotting. It’s gotten worse since now I know what my body does when pregnant so I over analyze every twinge or symptom possible. Lol as for me, still sitting here CD 20 waiting to O. Ugh! Can’t even obsess over squinters or symptoms yet dang it 

Post # 760
Hostess
12103 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

mama2bee71 :  Ugh – keep us posted on your situation. FX for you.

I’ve been having weird cramping and waves of nausea off and on for the last day or 2 so of course I’m suspicious – I’m only at 6DPO. 

Spending the weekend with the ILs at a cottage they rent every summer. Should be fun…maybe…we’ll see

Post # 762
475 posts
Helper bee

Still no answers, I’ve been cramping for days with anywhere from creamy to wet to ewcm all in the same day. No opks left and we’re stopping TTC after this cycle. :/ I really thought this would be our month. We’ve only been actively TTC for 3 cycles so I know it’s early, but the changes in my period and now what’s looking like an anovulatory cycle make me nervous.  

Post # 763
1905 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

mrscorgi :  Just followed you over here from POAS to say that my chart is a lot like yours only longer! What is going on!? I’m convinced that I just won’t ever O again :-/ So far my O is a full week late. 

Post # 764
475 posts
Helper bee

MrsNerdy :  I have no idea! I got my temp spike this morning though (there is hope!) and that means we missed our chance 🙁 I’m debating giving it one last attempt tonight but from what Ive read day of the temp spike means your chances are slim. We wont be TTC next month, because that would make baby’s due date the same as my DS and i dont want to have a house full of birthdays in the same week, or miss my sons birthday because i’m in labor. fingers crossed for a miracle this month! 

Post # 765
Hostess
12103 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

mama2bee71 :  my temps are looking good. This morning was actually slightly higher than my initial spike. I’m struggling at the moment trying not to get my hopes up but I’m also trying to think positive thoughts because I feel that constantly teling myself not to get my hopes up I’m not pregnant probably isn’t good either (which may be silly but I think positive thinking is a thing)

Chart overlays for the cycles I’ve temped

The topic ‘Charters of the hive #100’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors