Charters of the Hive – #102

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
2629 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

bananasareyellow :  I had just finished typing this up and then hit refresh like an idiot and lost it all. So let’s try this again.

Thanks for starting a new charters thread. It was my home in 2014 when TTC D-D. The POAS threads are great but I hate rolling over and leaving when you get a BFN and also losing those strong voices who roll over ahead of you. This thread gives us all a home to stay, cheer each other on from month to month, and depart charting wisdom. πŸ™‚ 

TTC/TTA: TTC baby #2, cycle 4

CD/DPO: CD22 / 3DPO 

Cycles TTC/Charting: 4 cycles TTA, 4 cycles TTC

Baby #: #2, D-D is three

Age/SO’s Age: 30/30

POAS/AF Date: POAS Oct. 4th

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: One anovulatory cycle when starting TTC. We were lucky with D-D on our first try so the fact that we’re on cycle 4 trying for #2 has been emotional this summer each month it doesn’t happen. I’m a planner so I’m continually coming to terms with this isn’t something you can plan or force for when you want it. 

Link to chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mrsfairybee

Random Question: What’s your current go-to coffee-house order? Iced caramel latte.

Post # 5
2629 posts
Sugar bee

bananasareyellow :  Your name and icon look familiar too! And yeah, I use D-D because it doesn’t get corrected and I’m too lazy to spell it out, ha! Thanks for the well wishes! With a low rise after O I’m a smidge worried but going to try to look at the bigger picture in a week or so.

Post # 6
1387 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

ROLL CALL!

TTC/TTA: Currently TTA

CD/DPO: CD5

Cycles TTC/Charting: Cycle 4 charting for #2

Age/SO’s Age: 31/30

POAS/AF Date: AF Oct 23

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Taking a break from TTC until the New Year. Was diagnosed w/ lean PCOS when TTC #1 & experience 2 early MCs. We got pregnant with our sticky babe using clomid and metformin. After having our Dirty Delete my cycles seemed to have regulated after weaning.

Link to chart: 

<div>https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mrsmellybean</div&gt;

Random Question: What’s your current go-to coffee-house order? I’m basic so right now I’m all about the PSL. Usually my go-to is a caramel macchiato.

Aww yay! Thanks so much for starting a new thread. I made so many good friends on these boards when we were TTC for #1.

Post # 8
1387 posts
Bumble bee

bananasareyellow :  Yes, so are you! Dirty Delete is 13 months now. I started on the charters threads ~3 years ago. Sept 2015 I think!

Post # 9
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

Thank you for reviving this! 😁

ROLL CALL!

TTC/TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: CD 12

Cycles TTC/Charting: 4 cycles TTC; 2 yrs charting

Age/SO’s Age: 31/37

POAS/AF Date: 10/13ish

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Just trying to BD as much as possible during FW. Darling Husband has low drive so we’ve only been able to BD one time during every fertile week so far. 

Link to chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/redroses76

Random Question: What’s your current go-to coffee-house order?

Caffeine gives me migraines 😒 but I would be all over a pumpkin spice or caramel brûlée latte right about now if I could!

Post # 10
2629 posts
Sugar bee

redroses76 :  Caffeine feeds my anxiety so I’ve cut it these past few months (I don’t need extra anxiety while TTC, that gives me enough as it is, ha!) and just order everything decaf. I still get that great taste without the day-long jitters and hightened anxiety level. Win-win! πŸ˜€ Looks like you’re approaching FW, I hope you can get more than one BD session in, good luck!

Post # 11
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

Thank you! Yeah, I can’t even handle the tiny amount of caffeine in decaf 😭 I just got over a terrible migraine after drinking a cup of decaf black tea. I have anxiety also so I don’t actually really miss it! My heart races enough as it is lol 

Currently crossing my fingers that I can seduce Darling Husband without letting on it’s my FW….he claims he wants more romance and I’m not used to having to put in the effort in that respect…of course he has a head cold this week too which doesn’t help! 

Post # 12
166 posts
Blushing bee

I’ll join! We’re not TTC until we get more settled after just moving. I’m still job hunting, ugh no pressure, at least interviewing is giving me a distraction from baby fever. But I’m going on a year of charting (My FF VIP runs out in 20 days!) and it might be nice to have somewhere to talk about it. It’s worth the wait though, hubby is SO much happier with his new job and our new location. And I’ve liked having the time to get more familiar with my body.

TTC/TTA: TTA, no kids yet

CD/DPO: CD14, expecting to O in a few days. Need to be extra careful this month, if we have an oopsie my due date would be almost the same day as a good friend’s wedding!

Cycles TTC/Charting: 13 cycles charting now, I feel like an old pro. We did TTC for 2 cycles before we decided to move, which resulted in a pregnancy that we lost at 6 weeks.

Age/SO’s Age: Both 30

POAS/AF Date: FF says AF’s due 10/10 but I’ll know better once I confirm O since it can vary a lot for me.

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Once I get that job and work for at least 3 months (to qualify for FMLA if available) we’ll start trying. My husband is already wanting to plan some sort of trip to coincide with it since last time we concieved while on a trip lol. Other than traveling, all we did was lots of BDing so that’ll be the plan to start. And odds are it was just bad luck it didn’t stick but of course I’ll worry about another loss. I’m not taking prenatals right now but I plan to resume taking those once I start working.

Link to chart: https://www.<wbr />fertilityfriend.com/home/<wbr />6c4af9“>My Ovulation Chart

I don’t drink coffee, but I joke that I’ll start after kids. We had a starbucks gift card recently so D.H. and I just split a strawberry frappuccino.

Post # 13
166 posts
Blushing bee

Ugh WB ate my post, I’ll try this again… hopefully it doesn’t show up later!

I’d like to join in, although I’m not going to be TTC until we get settled after a recent move. I’m still job searching, which sucks and I’m feeling the pressure but it does give me a good distraction from baby fever. I’ve been charting for going on a year now, I need to renew my FF VIP in a few weeks! So it might be nice to have somewhere to talk about it. It will have been worth the wait though, hubby is very happy with his new job and we both like our new location better. I’ve also enjoyed the time to get more familiar with my body.

TTC/TTA: TTA, no kids yet

CD/DPO: CD14, expecting O very soon. Gotta be extra careful this month, if we have an oopsie my due date would be within days of a good friends wedding!

Cycles TTC/Charting: I’m on my 13th cycle charting, I feel like an old pro. We did TTC for 2 months earlier this year before we decided to move, which resulted in a pregnancy that we lost at only 6 weeks.

Age/SO’s Age: Both 30

POAS/AF Date: AF due 10/10 according to FF, but I’ll know better once I O since that can vary a lot for me.

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Once I land a job I’d like to wait at least 3 months assuming I could qualify for FML, then we’ll start trying. I’m hoping that’s no later than February or March. My husband wants to plan a trip around it since when we conceived we were traveling, lol. But other than being abroad we just BD’d a ton so that will be the plan again to start. Of course I’m hoping it was just bad luck that it didn’t stick last time but I’ll definitely be worried about another loss. Also right now I’m not taking prenatals but I’ll start those again when I start working.

Link to chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6c4af9

I don’t drink coffee, but joke that I may have to start once we have kids. We had a starbucks gift card recenly so D.H. and I just split a strawberry frappuccino.

Post # 14
166 posts
Blushing bee

redroses76 :  That’s frustrating that you can’t BD as much as you’d like. But as they say, it only takes one time!

It’s funny the totally different mentality between TTC and TTA. We’ve managed to be very good about it but if we ever end up being slightly less careful even once during my FW I would be stressing. But when TTC if you don’t hit at the *least* every other day leading up to O it’s sure to fail right? πŸ˜…

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors